Subject: Delay in the deliveries 31 May 2022
From: Syed Ibrahim/Key Account Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>
To: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Karim Asklany <[email-masked]>, Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, ArishLaila <[email-masked]>, Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Karim Asklany <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nader Yousef Mohammed/Customer Services Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 14:14:10 +0000

Dear Valued Client,

We regret to inform you that there will be a delay in the delivery of the following shipments due to a technical issue.

CN #    Status  Created At      Last Event Time Customer Code
Z6128461        intransittohub  5/29/2022 9:53  5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6128025        intransittohub  5/29/2022 6:55  5/30/2022 5:46  LANDMARK 01
Z6128021        intransittohub  5/29/2022 6:46  5/30/2022 5:46  LANDMARK 01
Z6128019        intransittohub  5/29/2022 6:43  5/30/2022 5:46  LANDMARK 01
Z6128008        intransittohub  5/29/2022 6:22  5/30/2022 5:46  LANDMARK 01
Z6127990        intransittohub  5/29/2022 5:52  5/30/2022 5:46  LANDMARK 01
Z6127986        intransittohub  5/29/2022 5:39  5/30/2022 5:46  LANDMARK 01
Z6127985        intransittohub  5/29/2022 5:39  5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6127873        intransittohub  5/29/2022 3:52  5/30/2022 5:46  LANDMARK 01
Z6127849        intransittohub  5/29/2022 2:47  5/30/2022 5:25  LANDMARK 01
Z6127844        intransittohub  5/29/2022 2:35  5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6127833        intransittohub  5/29/2022 2:16  5/31/2022 7:58  LANDMARK 01
Z6127793        intransittohub  5/29/2022 1:17  5/31/2022 7:58  LANDMARK 01
Z6127789        intransittohub  5/29/2022 1:12  5/30/2022 5:46  LANDMARK 01
Z6127745        intransittohub  5/29/2022 0:25  5/30/2022 5:46  LANDMARK 01
Z6127728        intransittohub  5/29/2022 0:08  5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6127727        intransittohub  5/29/2022 0:06  5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6127726        intransittohub  5/29/2022 0:04  5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6127725        intransittohub  5/29/2022 0:04  5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6127724        intransittohub  5/29/2022 0:03  5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6127710        intransittohub  5/28/2022 23:56 5/30/2022 5:25  LANDMARK 01
Z6127704        intransittohub  5/28/2022 23:52 5/30/2022 5:54  LANDMARK 01
Z6127701        intransittohub  5/28/2022 23:51 5/30/2022 5:25  LANDMARK 01
Z6127698        intransittohub  5/28/2022 23:48 5/30/2022 5:54  LANDMARK 01
Z6127683        intransittohub  5/28/2022 23:43 5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6127674        intransittohub  5/28/2022 23:40 5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6127639        intransittohub  5/28/2022 23:20 5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6127638        intransittohub  5/28/2022 23:20 5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6127627        intransittohub  5/28/2022 23:16 5/30/2022 5:54  LANDMARK 01
Z6127594        intransittohub  5/28/2022 23:02 5/30/2022 5:54  LANDMARK 01
Z6127587        intransittohub  5/28/2022 22:59 5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6127584        intransittohub  5/28/2022 22:58 5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6127568        intransittohub  5/28/2022 22:57 5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6127561        intransittohub  5/28/2022 22:55 5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6127554        intransittohub  5/28/2022 22:51 5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6127542        intransittohub  5/28/2022 22:37 5/30/2022 5:46  LANDMARK 01
Z6127514        intransittohub  5/28/2022 22:11 5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6127468        intransittohub  5/28/2022 21:46 5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6127184        intransittohub  5/28/2022 17:00 5/30/2022 5:46  LANDMARK 01
Z6127148        intransittohub  5/28/2022 16:31 5/31/2022 7:58  LANDMARK 01
Z6127021        intransittohub  5/28/2022 15:38 5/30/2022 5:47  LANDMARK 01
Z6126407        intransittohub  5/28/2022 12:37 5/30/2022 5:47  LANDMARK 01
Z6126297        intransittohub  5/28/2022 12:18 5/31/2022 7:58  LANDMARK 01
Z6126108        intransittohub  5/28/2022 11:10 5/30/2022 5:47  LANDMARK 01
Z6125764        intransittohub  5/28/2022 9:47  5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6125543        intransittohub  5/28/2022 8:39  5/30/2022 5:10  LANDMARK 01
Z6125476        intransittohub  5/28/2022 7:21  5/30/2022 5:54  LANDMARK 01
Z6125427        intransittohub  5/28/2022 6:09  5/30/2022 2:25  LANDMARK 01
Z6125399        intransittohub  5/28/2022 5:44  5/30/2022 2:34  LANDMARK 01
Z6125389        intransittohub  5/28/2022 5:23  5/30/2022 5:06  LANDMARK 01
Z6125383        intransittohub  5/28/2022 5:19  5/30/2022 5:47  LANDMARK 01
Z6125354        intransittohub  5/28/2022 4:51  5/30/2022 5:47  LANDMARK 01
Z6125352        intransittohub  5/28/2022 4:48  5/30/2022 5:47  LANDMARK 01
Z6125318        intransittohub  5/28/2022 4:36  5/30/2022 2:25  LANDMARK 01
Z6125278        intransittohub  5/28/2022 3:48  5/30/2022 2:25  LANDMARK 01
Z6125275        intransittohub  5/28/2022 3:46  5/30/2022 5:10  LANDMARK 01
Z6125261        intransittohub  5/28/2022 3:40  5/30/2022 5:10  LANDMARK 01
Z6125248        intransittohub  5/28/2022 3:34  5/30/2022 2:25  LANDMARK 01
Z6125233        intransittohub  5/28/2022 3:23  5/30/2022 2:25  LANDMARK 01
Z6125134        intransittohub  5/28/2022 1:55  5/30/2022 2:25  LANDMARK 01
Z6125094        intransittohub  5/28/2022 1:25  5/30/2022 2:25  LANDMARK 01
Z6125012        intransittohub  5/28/2022 0:31  5/30/2022 2:34  LANDMARK 01
Z6125000        intransittohub  5/28/2022 0:18  5/30/2022 2:25  LANDMARK 01
Z6124996        intransittohub  5/28/2022 0:13  5/30/2022 2:25  LANDMARK 01
Z6124852        intransittohub  5/27/2022 22:34 5/30/2022 2:34  LANDMARK 01
Z6124427        intransittohub  5/27/2022 14:22 5/30/2022 5:47  LANDMARK 01
Z6123640        intransittohub  5/27/2022 6:22  5/30/2022 2:34  LANDMARK 01
Z6123618        intransittohub  5/27/2022 5:26  5/30/2022 2:34  LANDMARK 01
Z6123615        intransittohub  5/27/2022 5:19  5/30/2022 2:27  LANDMARK 01
Z6123583        intransittohub  5/27/2022 4:26  5/30/2022 2:27  LANDMARK 01
Z6123576        intransittohub  5/27/2022 4:15  5/30/2022 5:47  LANDMARK 01
Z6123544        intransittohub  5/27/2022 3:28  5/30/2022 2:27  LANDMARK 01
Z6123534        intransittohub  5/27/2022 3:09  5/30/2022 2:27  LANDMARK 01
Z6123505        intransittohub  5/27/2022 1:50  5/30/2022 2:27  LANDMARK 01
Z6123064        intransittohub  5/26/2022 15:34 5/30/2022 2:27  LANDMARK 01
Z6122837        intransittohub  5/26/2022 14:13 5/30/2022 2:27  LANDMARK 01

Best Regards,

Syed Ibrahim

Key Account Manager

Zajil Express Company

T   +966 920000177

Mobile:054 396 0192

________________________________
From: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2022 5:36 PM
To: jessie caparas <[email-masked]>
Cc: Karim Asklany <[email-masked]>; Syed Ibrahim/Key Account Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>; escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Nader Yousef Mohammed/Customer Services Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Z5780793

[EXTERNAL]

Hi Jessie,

The customer has shared his alternate contact number - 0504679127.

Kindly do the needful.

Regards,
Manish

________________________________
From: "jessie caparas" <[email-masked]>
To: "Karim Asklany" <[email-masked]>, "s ibrahim" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "n yousef" <[email-masked]>, "Ramesh Gottimukkala" <[email-masked]>, "ArishLaila" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2022 5:09:21 PM
Subject: RE: Z5780793

@Shakeeb Arsalan<mailto:[email-masked]> @Apoorv Joshi<mailto:[email-masked]> @Manish Kumar<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please do the needful.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Jessie Caparas

T: +97145172087

From: Karim Asklany <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2022 3:36 PM
To: Syed Ibrahim/Key Account Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nader Yousef Mohammed/Customer Services Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Z5780793

@Escalations Dxbteam<mailto:[email-masked]> @Jessie Caparas<mailto:[email-masked]> – Please provide alternative contact – 6386013071.

Best Regards

Karim Kamel

Landmark Group

Customer Serveice Executive-Supply Chain

Ext: 3702

From: Syed Ibrahim/Key Account Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2022 1:33 PM
To: Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Nader Yousef Mohammed/Customer Services Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Z5780793

External email sender, please take precaution.

Dear Karim,

Please provide me with the corect mobile number

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Syed Ibrahim

Key Account Manager

Zajil Express Company

T   +966 920000177

Mobile:054 396 0192

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com