Subject: Wrong mobile number 10 Apr 2022
From: Syed Ibrahim/Key Account Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>
To: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>
Cc: Karim Asklany <[email-masked]>, Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Nader Yousef Mohammed/Customer Services Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>, Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]>, ArishLaila <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 16:38:47 +0000

Dear Valued Client,

Please provide me with the correct mobile numbers ASAP.

CN #    Customer Reference Number       Destination Phone       NDR Reason
Z5959616        6130885246      966554660771    ATTEMPTED - MOBILE WRONG
Z5969343        6131684700      966563991979    ATTEMPTED - MOBILE WRONG
Z5974656        6132026537      966540048951    ATTEMPTED - MOBILE WRONG
Z5976822        6132085730      966554944591    ATTEMPTED - MOBILE WRONG
Z6002181        6134029812      966541233772    ATTEMPTED - MOBILE WRONG
Z6012608        6134648978      966554642625    ATTEMPTED - MOBILE WRONG
Z6022530        6135545073      966504407452    ATTEMPTED - MOBILE WRONG

Best Regards,

Syed Ibrahim

Key Account Manager

Zajil Express Company

T   +966 920000177

Mobile:054 396 0192