Subject: Re: LSM quality report (Mar' 22)
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>
Cc: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Elharith Elsiddig <[email-masked]>, Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 09:30:40 -0700 (MST)

Hi Imran, 

Thanks for sharing the scores. 

The below points will be addressed to all of the agents, and will share documented feedback with all of the agents who scored fatal. 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Saurabh Dadu" <[email-masked]>, "Deeksha Dadu" <[email-masked]>, "Elharith Elsiddig" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Mustehsan Siddiqui" <[email-masked]>, "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Malik Ismail" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2022 8:21:03 PM 
Subject: LSM quality report (Mar' 22) 

Hi Team, 

Please find below QA scores for the month of Mar’22, and points discussed in the calibration. 

    * Issues with wrong disposition are higher in number, agents need to be focused while disposing of the interaction. It should be as per the scenario. 
    * Seems that disposition issues are only will issues, we cannot dispose of the interaction of return into delivery follow-ups. 
    * Disposition is one of the critical reports which are being shared with upper management, and there should be zero errors in it. 
    * Order id is mandatory to put under disposition, if available from customer and in all post order queries. 
    * Syntax and grammatical errors, need to be avoided. Before sending any reply, we can paste the draft in MS word to check any extra spaces or typos. 
    * Do share documented and verbal feedback to the agents scoring fatal and are below benchmark. 

As requested, attached is the PPT for our last few month’s performances in terms of quality and C-SAT, please go through that and make team aware of their current performance. 

	

LSM 				

Ithraa 	

Agent name 	

QA score 			

Agent name 	

QA score 

Ziena Saeed 	

97% 			

Asma Salem 	

97% 

Ahmad Hokan 	

93% 			

Shehanah Khalid 	

93% 

Sayed Humera 	

93% 			

Reenad Alosaimi 	

87% 

Mazen Mohammed 	

93% 			

Saud Almutlaq 	

87% 

Abdulqader Ahmad 	

91% 			

Amira Alanaz 	

85% 

Mazin ibrahim bassi 	

90% 			

Rashid Rashoud 	

84% 

Ali Atef 	

89% 			

Shahad Albelihed 	

81% 

Mohammad Elbdari 	

87% 			

Modhi Alanzi 	

79% 

Aya Saoud 	

85% 			

Naif Teni 	

75% 

Mohammad Elbdarii 	

83% 			

Grand Total 	

85% 

Mayar nasser mahmoud 	

82% 				

Mohammed Abdullah Bahashwan 	

80% 				

Mazim Ibrahim 	

79% 				

huma sayed 	

79% 				

Mohammad Tawfik 	

78% 				

Mohammed Bahashwan 	

77% 				

Mais Said 	

73% 				

Grand Total 	

85% 				

Regards , 

Mohd. Imran 

Customer Support WEB TEAM. 

Landmark Tower, Dubai 

+971-45172116 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com