Subject: late delivery // 6456594539
From: M Ataullah <[email-masked]>
To: Inayat Ali <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 06:20:19 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Problem Statement: Late Delivery, Update mobile number, address, 

Order Date : Dec 12, 2019 

Order ID: 6456594539 
Tracking ID: S000349487313 
Assistance Required: Need Urgent Delivery 

Issue Description: The order was shipped from our side on 13/12/2019 but till now the order has not delivered to the customer, and the customer forwarded his contact number and address, 
Address ; The house is located in Al Areen neighborhood, Abha 
Near the Minsk Circle, 

Mobile Number ; 0530684345 

That details has been escalated to shipa team, but till now no needful update , 
​ 
Kindly assist us, 

Regards, 
Ataullah