Subject: Re: Proof of delivery
From: Ahmad Daher <[email-masked]>
To: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 02:56:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi Apoorv 

I have mentioned that customer did not accept it, customer said there is no signature 
Kindly check and revert 
Regards 
Ahmad 

From: "Ahmad Daher" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 10:18:41 PM 
Subject: Proof of delivery 

Ticket #375473 

Hi team 

Order Date : Nov 22, 2019 

Order ID: 6454696652 
Tracking ID: S000292937114 

Issue Description: As per your website the order has been delivered, but the customer is saying he has not receive the order.. 

We've received a proof from partner courier but there was no signature 
we've sent the proof to customer but customer did not accept it 

Kindly check and revert 

Regards 
Ahmad