Subject: Change saved passwords found online
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2022 01:43:06 GMT

Change saved passwords that were found online

[email-masked]

One or more of the passwords saved in your Google Account appeared in a
data breach from a site or app that you use. Your Google Account is not
affected.
You can change your saved passwords, and see other personalized security
recommendations, by taking the Security Checkup
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/security-checkup?utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dsap%26aneid%3D-4008392649790161170%26sea%3D29%26rfn%3D1646703786658%26anexp%3Dsaprfsm-const--nret-fa--sapef-a15>
.
Take action
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/security-checkup?utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dsap%26aneid%3D-4008392649790161170%26sea%3D29%26rfn%3D1646703786658%26anexp%3Dsaprfsm-const--nret-fa--sapef-a15>
You can also go directly to:
https://myaccount.google.com/security-checkup
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2022 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA