Subject: Re: WRONG NUMBER
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Faraz Lohani <[email-masked]>
Cc: olm kuwait <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Geetanjali Gadpelly <[email-masked]>, Azmathulla Khan Abdul Razack <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 00:46:21 -0700 (MST)

Hi Faraz, 

Customer has been contacted under 3896128 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "Faraz Lohani" <[email-masked]> 
To: "olm kuwait" <[email-masked]>, "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Geetanjali Gadpelly" <[email-masked]>, "Azmathulla Khan Abdul Razack" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 3:29:44 PM 
Subject: RE: WRONG NUMBER 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@olm kuwait ] , 

Airway Bill: FP0209220005692 

Order: 8157020850 

Ph: 50907939 

Alternate contact : +96555928018 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Shakeeb Arsalan ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Manish Kumar ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Apoorv Joshi ] , 

Can you please assist to get the alternate mobile number for the below 2 orders: 

Airway Bill: FC0210220001274 

Order: 8157065984 

Ph: 55444444 

Airway Bill: FC0210220001652 

Order: 8157098624 

Ph: 51117517 

Regards, 

Faraz Lohani 

Escalation Desk – Web Team 

From: olm kuwait <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2022 3:52 PM 
To: Faraz Lohani <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Geetanjali Gadpelly <[email-masked]>; Azmathulla Khan Abdul Razack <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: WRONG NUMBER 

A kindly reminder. 

From: olm kuwait 
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2022 10:42 PM 
To: Faraz Lohani < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Geetanjali Gadpelly < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Azmathulla Khan Abdul Razack < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: WRONG NUMBER 

Dear Team, 

Please provide us with an alternate contact numbers for the below mentioned shipments. 

Airway Bill: FP0209220005692 

Order: 8157020850 

Ph: 50907939 

Airway Bill: FC0210220001274 

Order: 8157065984 

Ph: 55444444 

Airway Bill: FC0210220001652 

Order: 8157098624 

Ph: 51117517 

Reagards, 

Sudheer Olm. 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com