Subject: Re: 47436472156 Incorrect Mobile no
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>
Cc: Karim Asklany <[email-masked]>, Marniel Baul <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, AhmadAlaw <[email-masked]>, Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]>, Zubair Mohmood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 00:44:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi Jessie, 

Customer has been contacted under 3896317 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Karim Asklany" <[email-masked]>, "Marniel Baul" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "AhmadAlaw" <[email-masked]>, "Ramesh Gottimukkala" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammad Ayaz" <[email-masked]>, "Zubair Mohmood" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 4:00:50 PM 
Subject: RE: 47436472156 Incorrect Mobile no 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Apoorv Joshi ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Shakeeb Arsalan ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Manish Kumar ] 

Please do the needful. 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

T: +97145172087 

From: Karim Asklany <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 11:43 AM 
To: Marniel Baul <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Ahmad Alawneh <[email-masked]>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]>; Zubair Mohmood <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: 47436472156 Incorrect Mobile no 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Jessie Caparas ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Escalations Dxbteam ] – Please provide alternative contact. 

Best Regards 

Karim Kamel 

Landmark Group 

Customer Serveice Executive-Supply Chain 

Ext: 3702 

From: Marniel Baul < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 10:10 AM 
To: Ramesh Gottimukkala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Karim Asklany < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Ayaz < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Zubair Mohmood < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Ahmad Alawneh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: 47436472156 Incorrect Mobile no 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dears, 

Please assist to provide alternate customer mobile number. 

	

Origin 	

RUH 		

Loc. 	

RUH 		

HAWB 	

47436472156 		

Dest. 	

RUH 		

Loc. 	

KHJ 		

Grp 	

DOM 		

Type 	

CDS Transit Time Details 

	

Shipper 	

LANDMARK 

Number 	

128947 

Sent By 	

LS 

Reference 	

6125472611 

Reference2 	

Address 	

LANDMARK-WAREHOUSE - LANDMARK-WAREHOUSE 

City 	

Riyadh 

State 	

Zip 

Country 	

[ https://www.aramex.net/apps/directory/directorycountry.aspx?Tab=Events&E=RUH&countrycode=SA | Saudi Arabia ] 

Telephone 	

966112049555 

Telephone2 	

Mobile 	

966112049555 

Email 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Team 			

Consignee 	

Khawla Aljydy 

Number 	

128947 

Attention 	

Khawla Aljydy 

Reference 	

Reference2 	

P:1 Wt:1 ChWt:1 

Address 	

Behind the school complex - Abi Dawood Street - Az Zahir 

City 	

Kharj 

State 	

Zip 

Country 	

[ https://www.aramex.net/apps/directory/directorycountry.aspx?Tab=Events&E=RUH&countrycode=SA | Saudi Arabia ] 

Telephone 	

[ javascript-blocked:ViewAMSAddress() | 966538329611 ] 

Telephone2 	

Mobile 	

966538329611 

Email 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Thanks and Regards, 

Marneil Anne Baul-Sabocojan 

Customer Success Executive 

Aramex 

Direct Line: 97146076421 

Direct Line: 966115121821 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

aramex.com 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com