Subject: Re: Invalid CRM entries to Senior WH manager
From: Syed Ataullah <[email-masked]>
To: yahia taha <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, vivekanandan Venugopal <[email-masked]>, Mohammed Shahwaz Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Mohamad Wassim <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 12:31:28 -0700 (MST)

Hi Yahia. 

Thanks for highlighting the below tickets and crm entries. FYI we have raised new CRMs to delivery dept following the process. 
We have already informed coached everyone to follow the same process as we have to select DELIVERY DEPARMENT for crm entries. however the concerned agent has left the company last week. 
We will notify everyone again to follow the same process. 

Thanks&Regards 

Syed Ataullah 
LiveSalesman & CherryE-commerceServices Pvt Ltd 
Cell: +91 7037667652 

From: "yahia taha" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "syed ataullah" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "vivekanandan Venugopal" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammed Shahwaz Ahmed" <[email-masked]>, "Mohamad Wassim" <[email-masked]>, "HB.CCCKSA" <[email-masked]>, "Nour Hanayneh" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammad Tarabishi" <[email-masked]>, "Nada Hattar" <[email-masked]>, "Raneem Alqutub" <[email-masked]>, "Saurabh Dadu" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 4:45:25 PM 
Subject: RE: Invalid CRM entries to Senior WH manager 

Dear Both, 

Please check and revert asap. 

Best Regards 

Yahia Taha 

Customer Care Team Leader - Home box 

800-1110888 

Ext: 3457 

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cyahia.taha%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cec28e3c31ccf444c531008d85f08dafa%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637363838960986330&sdata=CzDg2vAtQD5CTi%2Bv9vKUiECOF5VcIbuwGzDWImDgzd0%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] | [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cyahia.taha%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cec28e3c31ccf444c531008d85f08dafa%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637363838960996327&sdata=1M6qxxiDpPF8W8JPP0QPEQUfhqD3HGw%2BSIsCuXQLGI8%3D&reserved=0 | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

From: Mohammad Tarabishi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 2:13 PM 
To: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]>; Nada Hattar <[email-masked]>; Raneem Alqutub <[email-masked]> 
Cc: vivekanandan Venugopal <[email-masked]>; Mohammed Shahwaz Ahmed <[email-masked]>; Mohamad Wassim <[email-masked]>; HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]>; Nour Hanayneh <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Invalid CRM entries to Senior WH manager 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dear Yahiya, 

Hope all is well, 

Please note that the agent is not from our team “KSA or Jordan” 

The below tickets for your reference. 

3769169 

3788402 

3759396 

3780630 

Best Regards, 

Mohammad Al Tarabishi 
Contact Center Manager 

T: + 962 6 500 1333 

F: +962 6 500 1334 

M: +966 55 495 0564 

E: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ http://www.crystel.co/ | www.crystel.co ] 

[ https://www.linkedin.com/company/538477?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Acompany%2CclickedEntityId%3A538477%2Cidx%3A2-1-9%2CtarId%3A1465818676745%2Ctas%3Acrystel ] 	

[ https://www.facebook.com/Crystel.co ] 	

[ https://twitter.com/CrystelCo ] 	

[ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIlmC47mnFyc58kjUCMkByQ ] 

From: Yahia Taha [ [ mailto:[email-masked] | mailto:[email-masked] ] ] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 12:01 PM 
To: Mohammad Tarabishi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nada Hattar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Raneem Alqutub < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: vivekanandan Venugopal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammed Shahwaz Ahmed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohamad Wassim < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; HB.CCCKSA < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Invalid CRM entries to Senior WH manager 

Dear Tarbishi, 

Please check and guide Amel Al Shahrany to select correct approval department, either delivery department or showroom manager as discussed several times. 

	

Call ID 	

Call Date 	

Invoice No 	

Cust Name 	

Cust Mobile 	

Call Status 	

Ageing 	

Call By 	

Call Detail 	

Reason 	

Appr. Dept 

3515122 	

1/16/2022 	

29053202519320211220 	

MR KHALID ABDULAZIZ 	

0540271573 	

Open 	

10 	

Amel alshahrany 	

The customer complains about the quality of the product that needs maintenance 	

Complaints 	

Senior WH Manager 

3522654 	

1/18/2022 	

6377888579 	

Mohameed Ald'hysy 	

552604134 	

Open 	

8 	

Amel alshahrany 	

cx want to return the items it's no installation please do the needful 	

Complaints 	

Senior WH Manager 

3524238 	

1/19/2022 	

6377853642 	

Lubna Najjar 	

593447010 	

Open 	

7 	

Amel alshahrany 	

cx want to refixing the item please check & assist Thanks & Regards 	

Complaints 	

Senior WH Manager 

3528757 	

1/20/2022 	

6328736573 	

Thalman Al'ybany 	

553963636 	

Open 	

6 	

Amel alshahrany 	

cx wants to maintain the product pleas check and assist 	

Complaints 	

Senior WH Manager 

Best Regards 

Yahia Taha 

Customer Care Team Leader - Home box 

800-1110888 

Ext: 3457 

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cyahia.taha%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cec28e3c31ccf444c531008d85f08dafa%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637363838960986330&sdata=CzDg2vAtQD5CTi%2Bv9vKUiECOF5VcIbuwGzDWImDgzd0%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] | [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cyahia.taha%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cec28e3c31ccf444c531008d85f08dafa%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637363838960996327&sdata=1M6qxxiDpPF8W8JPP0QPEQUfhqD3HGw%2BSIsCuXQLGI8%3D&reserved=0 | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

From: Mohamad Wassim < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 11:57 AM 
To: Yahia Taha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Ismail Aboukhater < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; vivekanandan Venugopal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammed Shahwaz Ahmed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Invalid CRM entries to Senior WH manager 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Yahia Taha ] 

Instruct the following agent not to raise any CRM complaints to the Senior WH manager. Any concerns should be directed to the delivery department. 

	

Call ID 	

Call Date 	

Invoice No 	

Cust Name 	

Cust Mobile 	

Call Status 	

Ageing 	

Call By 	

Call Detail 	

Reason 	

Appr. Dept 

3515122 	

1/16/2022 	

29053202519320211220 	

MR KHALID ABDULAZIZ 	

0540271573 	

Open 	

10 	

Amel alshahrany 	

The customer complains about the quality of the product that needs maintenance 	

Complaints 	

Senior WH Manager 

3522654 	

1/18/2022 	

6377888579 	

Mohameed Ald'hysy 	

552604134 	

Open 	

8 	

Amel alshahrany 	

cx want to return the items it's no installation please do the needful 	

Complaints 	

Senior WH Manager 

3524238 	

1/19/2022 	

6377853642 	

Lubna Najjar 	

593447010 	

Open 	

7 	

Amel alshahrany 	

cx want to refixing the item please check & assist Thanks & Regards 	

Complaints 	

Senior WH Manager 

3528757 	

1/20/2022 	

6328736573 	

Thalman Al'ybany 	

553963636 	

Open 	

6 	

Amel alshahrany 	

cx wants to maintain the product pleas check and assist 	

Complaints 	

Senior WH Manager 

Thanks & regards 

Wassim 

Senior supervisor 

SCM Home DC Warehouse 

Ext : 3741 

M : +966 (54) 6279458 / 966 (56) 3653808 

Email : [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Riyadh l Saudi Arabia 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flandmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmohamad.wassim%40landmarkgroup.com%7C3f1dc61dc22142f1a76d08d96bba92fb%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637659273266468352%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=PXPnmIu6rk6AFMn7%2F0affLBaAU29md%2FrOhwpDAqCAUw%3D&reserved=0 ] 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FLandmarkArabia&data=04%7C01%7Cmohamad.wassim%40landmarkgroup.com%7C3f1dc61dc22142f1a76d08d96bba92fb%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637659273266478302%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=ZQDPX4huwulxClA7NMvJCMQWcX8gRExrTNEwN5ZDeBs%3D&reserved=0 ] [ https://lsmindia.com/@LandmarkArabia ] [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fcompany%2Flandmark-group&data=04%7C01%7Cmohamad.wassim%40landmarkgroup.com%7C3f1dc61dc22142f1a76d08d96bba92fb%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637659273266478302%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=AmI87CHp5j%2BTyG1UrHQDYVOElxE7P4WfKkcR0pMq250%3D&reserved=0 ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com