Subject: Quarantine plan In ithraa
From: Abdulmajeed <[email-masked]>
To: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Hessah Alosaimi <[email-masked]>, Shaha Alsobaiy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 22:25:13 +0400

Hi Shakeeb,

Regarding your request for an alternative plan in case of quarantine in 
KSA, we inform you of the following:

First: There are 15 agents who are able to work remotely and have 
personal PCs that they have previously worked with at different times in 
the past 6 months.

Second: In the company, we have the possibility to issue permits, as 
happened previously in 2019-20 at the time of quarantine.

Third: If the quarantine is confirmed, the Ministry of Labor will issue 
work regulations that will facilitate the task for companies that have a 
need for employees working at the headquarters in terms of issuing 
permits or allowing work for a group of agents after ensuring that 
precautionary measures are taken.

Finally: A sufficient number of employees can be provided with Computers 
to work remotely when there is a need for that.

Regards,
Abdulmajeed Alanzy