Subject: RE: Drop Payment // On Validation Cancelled // 7309959934
From: Merchant Back Offices <[email-masked]>
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]>, "Merchant Back Offices" <[email-masked]>, Payment Gateway Team <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ebrahim <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, "Bhisham Manwani (TCS)" <[email-masked]>, Naseem Juma <[email-masked]>, Nooruddeen Othiyil <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 10:29:33 +0000

Good day,

Action will be taken to refund the amount.

Kindly note that the refund for the credit card takes 5 working days & for the debit card 10 working days.

Regards,

 Ahmed Saadi

 Merchant Back Office Administrator - Business Support,
  +973 17117272   17211465   +973 17117117
   [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>    www.credimax.com.bh<http://www.credimax.com.bh>                                              <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnlPcrsrWZ9mAUF06oyCyXQ>  <https://www.facebook.com/credimaxbscbh>  <https://www.instagram.com/credimax.b.s.c/?hl=en>

 CrediMax B.S.C.(c) | Bldg 858 | Road 3618 | Al Seef District 436 | P.O. Box 5350 | Kingdom of Bahrain

CrediMax B.S.C. - A Financing Company Licensed by Central Bank of Bahrain                                                                                                   
From: Mohmed Ghadiyali [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 30 November, 2021 9:30 AM
To: Merchant Back Offices <[email-masked]>; Payment Gateway Team <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ebrahim <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]>; Nooruddeen Othiyil <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Drop Payment // On Validation Cancelled // 7309959934

Hi @[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> @Payment Gateway Team<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please process benefit refund of BD 34.11.

Benefit payment details

S.No.

Received Time

Terminal ID

Brand ID

Authorization Code

Action

Currency Code

Trans. Amount

 Result Code

Host Response

 Mer. TrackID

 TranId

 Ref. Id

ECI

IP Address

UDF1

UDF2

4795

10/28/2021 19:14

'677950

'BENEFIT

'372761

1 - Purchase

'048

'34.11

'CAPTURED

'00

'7309959934

'202130181162796

'130119279875

'7

'193.188.105.22

'58ebbc8b-ca3e-4eef-8cc1-5399e5e70781

'BENEFIT

Regards,

Mohmed Ghadiyali

From: Nooruddeen Othiyil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 9:13 AM
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ebrahim <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Drop Payment // On Validation Cancelled // 7309959934

Dear Mohamed,

Please go ahead.

Thanks and Regards

Nooruddeen
Al Rashid Group B.S.C©
Kingdom of Bahrain
Land Line:00973-17116205
Mobile No:00973-39234072

From: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 9:12 AM
To: Nooruddeen Othiyil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ebrahim <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Drop Payment // On Validation Cancelled // 7309959934

Hi @Nooruddeen Othiyil<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please approve benefit refund of BD 34.11. This is sales order cancelled on validation.

Benefit payment details

S.No.

Received Time

Terminal ID

Brand ID

Authorization Code

Action

Currency Code

Trans. Amount

 Result Code

Host Response

 Mer. TrackID

 TranId

 Ref. Id

ECI

IP Address

UDF1

UDF2

4795

10/28/2021 19:14

'677950

'BENEFIT

'372761

1 - Purchase

'048

'34.11

'CAPTURED

'00

'7309959934

'202130181162796

'130119279875

'7

'193.188.105.22

'58ebbc8b-ca3e-4eef-8cc1-5399e5e70781

'BENEFIT

Regards,

Mohmed Ghadiyali

From: Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2021 3:03 PM
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ebrahim <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Drop Payment // On Validation Cancelled // 7309959934

Dear Naseem/Mohmed,

Please find below benefit pay details and screenshot below.

Please process

Refund Amount BHD- 34.11

S.No.

Received Time

Terminal ID

Brand ID

Authorization Code

Action

Currency Code

Trans. Amount

 Result Code

Host Response

 Mer. TrackID

 TranId

 Ref. Id

ECI

IP Address

UDF1

UDF2

4795

10/28/2021 19:14

'677950

'BENEFIT

'372761

1 - Purchase

'048

'34.11

'CAPTURED

'00

'7309959934

'202130181162796

'130119279875

'7

'193.188.105.22

'58ebbc8b-ca3e-4eef-8cc1-5399e5e70781

'BENEFIT

Thanks and Regards,

Bhisham Narayan Manwani

Email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

________________________________
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2021 11:48 AM
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ebrahim <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Drop Payment // On Validation Cancelled // 7309959934

External email sender, please take precaution.
Hi Mohmed,

Kindly assist to check regarding the below drop payment. Order is On Validation Cancelled and payment mode is BENEFIT.

Thank you for your help!

Regards,
Apoorv

________________________________
From: "Ebrahim" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2021 5:42:12 PM
Subject: Drop Payment // On Validation Cancelled // 7309959934

Hi Team,

Order ID: ​7309959934

Auth Code: ​372761
Data: ​Oct 28, 2021
Email ID: ​[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Amount: ​BHD34.11

Issue distribution: the order on ON_VALIDATION_CANCELLED as per customer the amount deducted from her account .

Regards,
Ebrahim Hageb

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com<http://www.landmarkgroup.com>