Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: We’ve received your return request.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 10:08:41 +0000

Hi Shakeeb Arsalan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: We’ve received your return request. Below is my return request i have made on 14/10/2021.Still i didnt get any
response or call from centrepoint return team or pick up team.kindly i
request to your pick up team to collect the item.
Thank you
00966550012381

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct, 2021, 5:49 am
Subject: We’ve received your return request.
To: Mahshook Abdul Kareem <[email-masked]>

Here’s what you need to do next.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_SA_en>

We’ve received your return request.

Hi Mahshook Abdul Kareem, thank you for getting in touch with us. Here’s
how your return 1001469575 for order 6359425755 will work.Our delivery
partner will pick up your return in around 2-5 business days.
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Slim Fit Checked Collared Shirt with Long Sleeves
Color: White
Size: M
Quantity: 1 SAR 50

Total *SAR 50*
1. Box up your return

Please include the invoice, price tags and any warranty information.
2. Hand over your return

Our delivery partner will pick it up from your doorstep.
3. Receive your refund

This will be issued after we receive your products in our warehouse and
conduct a quality check.
Here's how your refund works:

   - If you’ve paid by Cash on Delivery, your refund will be credited to
   your My Credit balance under your account.
   - Refunds to your Credit Card or Debit Card may take 7-14 business days
   to process.
   - Refunds for any Shukrans, Gift Cards or Return Vouchers you've spent
   will also be credited to your My Credit balance.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3262650