Subject: Only 3 days left on your free trial of Loom Business
From: Loom Team <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 14:41:28 +0000

Loom                   Hi shakeeb 👋

 Your team has 3 days left to record, edit, and share video messages with
advanced features on *Loom Business*. Upgrade your plan by *Wed Sep 29
2021* to keep the Lsmindia Workspace from being downgraded to *Loom
Starter*.

 Loom Starter comes with a *25 videos per user limit* as well as a *5 min
recording limit*. Your Workspace will lose access to features like:

   - *Unlimited videos* that let you store all the content you want
  - *Unlimited recording time* that lets you capture and share longer
recordings like presentation walkthroughs
  - *Unlimited Transcription (beta)* that improves accessibility by letting
viewers access an interactive transcript of your video’s speech
  - *Engagement Insights* that allow you to see how viewers have interacted
with your video
  - *Custom branding* that lets you add your company logo and color to your
video
 
 To continue with Loom Business, subscribe today!

     Add Payment Details Now
<https://www.loom.com/manage-workspace#plans?source_email=workspace-trial-will-end-to-admin-final>
      
 The Loom Team 

       Loom, Inc.140 2nd Street Floor 3
San Francisco, CA 94105
 Change your notification settings  here
<https://www.loom.com/account-settings#notifications>.