Subject: Product Inquiry - 3087399
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, MOHAMMED MURSHED <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Alan Ninan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 22:47:04 -0700 (MST)

Hi team, 

Please assist on the below to get the requested details. 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "MOHAMMED MURSHED" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Alan Ninan" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2021 4:43:21 AM 
Subject: Product Inquire 

Hi Team. 

With reference to ticket number 3087399 customer request to get the measurement of the below items: 
Rectangular Decorative Tray 
Marble Rectangular Decorative Tray 
https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/ar/p/163388045 
https://rb.gy/3jkds4 

Kindly update us on the below, thank you for your help! 

​Regards, 
M.Murshed