Subject: The online supervisor- Sayed
From: [email-masked]
To: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: ابراهيم المرضي <[email-masked]>, Elsadeg Aa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 15:33:41 +0300

Hi Shakeeb,

I would like to communicate a problem with one of the online supervisors 
called Sayed Attaullah.

A number of our female agents are complaining about the way he treats 
them,

1. He does not treat them with respect

2- That he shouted at them in several occasions

2- When the agents needed help, Sayed often is not there , so they try 
to resolve the tickets themselves. When he comes back he accuses them of 
not telling him.

4- That he gives them instructions and orders in abrupt and unacceptable 
way.

I would like to point that I have spoken to Syed about these issues a 
couple of weeks ago on teams trying to solve the problem sooner. But  
the agents are still complaining about the same issues.

So, can you please replace him with a different supervisor?

I would like also to say that the rest of the online supervisors are all 
very good and  extremely helpful and seem to understand how to work with 
our agents.

Many thanks