Subject: Refund Approval - 8268660221
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 22:09:15 +0530

Hi Team,

Problem Statement: Refund approval
Order Date : June 10, 2021
Order ID: 8268660221
Return Tracking ID: RP0612210005582
Item ID: 162897201
Assistance Required: Refund approval

Issue Description: The customer is persistent that he has returned the
above mentioned item as well with the returns. But, we have checked with
the WH and the courier team as well and they have confirmed that they
received only 1 item and the refund for the same has been processed.

The item value is KWD 22.90.

The customer has been with us since June 2021 and has completed 6 orders
with us so far.

Kindly provide us the approval to process the refund for the mentioned item.

Regards,
Nikhil