Subject: Fwd: Goodwill Approval
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: syed ataullah <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 06:58:55 -0700 (MST)

FYI 

Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2021 1:24:01 PM 
Subject: RE: Goodwill Approval 

Dear team, 

The goodwill is processed. 

Thanks. 

	

Date 	

Complaint type 	

Agent 	

Order No. 	

Value 	

FD ticket 	

Inventory status 	

Last mile team update 	

CCC Remarks 

8-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6329516454 	

320.15 	

2934767 	

IN WH 	

Need to do manual refund for return items as per warehouse. 	

Done 

10-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6304906911 	

141 	

2838168 	

IN WH 	

As confirmed by Fulfilment team only one container dispatched out of 2, proceed manual refund for non delivered items and close. 	

Done 

11-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6333192461 	

199 	

2963739 	

IN WH 	

Return received and processed - Refund will not process for wrong delivered items - proceed manual refund and clsoe. 	

Done 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6320669844 	

339.65 	

2900346 	

IN WH 	

please check with IT & finance to process refund. note :the order is COD but The customer informed us that he paid the amount to Aramex company -attached :2900346 	

NDR 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6327665871 	

125.0125 	

2878922 	

IN WH 	

proceed manual refund for the missing item and close. 	

Done 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6320717478 	

90 	

2941667 	

IN WH 	

Return received - refund cannot be done for wrong delivered items, proceed manual refund and close. 	

Done 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6321260391 	

59.1149 	

2959872 	

IN WH 	

Return received and processed on 15-Jul, if refund still pending check with IT. 	

Done 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6327983907 	

43 	

2913579 	

Debited to Shipa 	

Order debited to courier , proceed manual refund and close. 	

Done 

Total value 	

1316.927 				

Best Regards 

Hamza.AbuAzzam 
Customer Care Center - Home box - KSA 

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia 

[ https://lsmindia.com/www.homeboxstores.com | www.homeboxstores.com ] | [ https://lsmindia.com/www.landmarkgroup.com | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

From: Anand Raju <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2021 9:13 PM 
To: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]> 
Cc: HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]>; Hasan Razakhan <[email-masked]>; Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Goodwill Approval 

Pls proceed and share total tracker till now. 

From: Yahia Taha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2021 8:58 PM 
To: Anand Raju < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: HB.CCCKSA < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Hasan Razakhan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Faizal Maradeya < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Goodwill Approval 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Anand Raju ] requesting your kind approval please 

	

Date 	

Complaint type 	

Agent 	

Order No. 	

Value 	

FD ticket 	

Inventory status 	

Last mile team update 

8-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6329516454 	

320.15 	

2934767 	

IN WH 	

Need to do manual refund for return items as per warehouse. 

10-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6304906911 	

141 	

2838168 	

IN WH 	

As confirmed by Fulfilment team only one container dispatched out of 2, proceed manual refund for non delivered items and close. 

11-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6333192461 	

199 	

2963739 	

IN WH 	

Return received and processed - Refund will not process for wrong delivered items - proceed manual refund and clsoe. 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6320669844 	

339.65 	

2900346 	

IN WH 	

please check with IT & finance to process refund. note :the order is COD but The customer informed us that he paid the amount to Aramex company -attached :2900346 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6327665871 	

125.0125 	

2878922 	

IN WH 	

proceed manual refund for the missing item and close. 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6320717478 	

90 	

2941667 	

IN WH 	

Return received - refund cannot be done for wrong delivered items, proceed manual refund and close. 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6321260391 	

59.1149 	

2959872 	

IN WH 	

Return received and processed on 15-Jul, if refund still pending check with IT. 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6327983907 	

43 	

2913579 	

Debited to Shipa 	

Order debited to courier , proceed manual refund and close. 

Best Regards 

Yahia Taha 

Customer Care Team Leader - Home box 

800-1110888 

Ext: 3457 

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cb73f457abb80461bcf2408d95f4f31a7%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637645616005434618%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=kSvch6vApcdz39T9vpaSJbmvexproZatT1KP1mCehlA%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] | [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cb73f457abb80461bcf2408d95f4f31a7%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637645616005434618%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=lbE2nOw%2Bah3gpdGaZqSM0G9xAvd12Q9E2OO1t6h4C30%3D&reserved=0 | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

From: Faizal Maradeya < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2021 2:56 PM 
To: Yahia Taha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: HB.CCCKSA < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Hasan Razakhan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anand Raju < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Goodwill Approval 

Please process 

From: Yahia Taha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2021 1:56:55 PM 
To: Faizal Maradeya < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: HB.CCCKSA < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Hasan Razakhan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anand Raju < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Goodwill Approval 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Faizal Maradeya ] requesting your kind approval please 

	

Date 	

Complaint type 	

Agent 	

Order No. 	

Value 	

FD ticket 	

Inventory status 	

Last mile team update 

8-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6329516454 	

320.15 	

2934767 	

IN WH 	

Need to do manual refund for return items as per warehouse. 

10-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6304906911 	

141 	

2838168 	

IN WH 	

As confirmed by Fulfilment team only one container dispatched out of 2, proceed manual refund for non delivered items and close. 

11-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6333192461 	

199 	

2963739 	

IN WH 	

Return received and processed - Refund will not process for wrong delivered items - proceed manual refund and clsoe. 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6320669844 	

339.65 	

2900346 	

IN WH 	

please check with IT & finance to process refund. note :the order is COD but The customer informed us that he paid the amount to Aramex company -attached :2900346 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6327665871 	

125.0125 	

2878922 	

IN WH 	

proceed manual refund for the missing item and close. 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6320717478 	

90 	

2941667 	

IN WH 	

Return received - refund cannot be done for wrong delivered items, proceed manual refund and close. 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6321260391 	

59.1149 	

2959872 	

IN WH 	

Return received and processed on 15-Jul, if refund still pending check with IT. 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6327983907 	

43 	

2913579 	

Debited to Shipa 	

Order debited to courier , proceed manual refund and close. 

Best Regards 

Yahia Taha 

Customer Care Team Leader - Home box 

800-1110888 

Ext: 3457 

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cb73f457abb80461bcf2408d95f4f31a7%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637645616005444574%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=GTXa4ZrwcEFdsjhzKcKCHbC1bhv11SpnxG2Pxa5Pglw%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] | [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cb73f457abb80461bcf2408d95f4f31a7%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637645616005444574%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=B71DHb%2FP0HhIuodc6bcivHhDVI%2BiNN5tXjXks1RaAEg%3D&reserved=0 | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

From: Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2021 10:01 AM 
To: Yahia Taha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: HB.CCCKSA < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Hasan Razakhan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anand Raju < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Faizal Maradeya < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Goodwill Approval 

Dear Mr. Yahia, 

Kindly we need approval to process goodwill. 

Thank you. 

	

Month 	

Value 

Feb 	

13,809.38 

Mar 	

2417.08 

Apr 	

2810.22 

May 	

1142 

Jun 	

5437.78 

Jul 	

8277.73 

Aug -Until 	

3976.177 

Total Value 	

37,870.37 

	

Date 	

Complaint type 	

Agent 	

Order No. 	

Value 	

FD ticket 	

Inventory status 	

Last mile team update 

8-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6329516454 	

320.15 	

2934767 	

IN WH 	

Need to do manual refund for return items as per warehouse. 

10-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6304906911 	

141 	

2838168 	

IN WH 	

As confirmed by Fulfilment team only one container dispatched out of 2, proceed manual refund for non delivered items and close. 

11-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6333192461 	

199 	

2963739 	

IN WH 	

Return received and processed - Refund will not process for wrong delivered items - proceed manual refund and clsoe. 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6320669844 	

339.65 	

2900346 	

IN WH 	

please check with IT & finance to process refund. note :the order is COD but The customer informed us that he paid the amount to Aramex company -attached :2900346 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6327665871 	

125.0125 	

2878922 	

IN WH 	

proceed manual refund for the missing item and close. 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6320717478 	

90 	

2941667 	

IN WH 	

Return received - refund cannot be done for wrong delivered items, proceed manual refund and close. 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6321260391 	

59.1149 	

2959872 	

IN WH 	

Return received and processed on 15-Jul, if refund still pending check with IT. 

12-Aug 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6327983907 	

43 	

2913579 	

Debited to Shipa 	

Order debited to courier , proceed manual refund and close. 

Total value 	

1316.927 			

Best Regards 

Hamza.AbuAzzam 
Customer Care Center - Home box - KSA 

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cb73f457abb80461bcf2408d95f4f31a7%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637645616005444574%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=GTXa4ZrwcEFdsjhzKcKCHbC1bhv11SpnxG2Pxa5Pglw%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] | [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cb73f457abb80461bcf2408d95f4f31a7%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637645616005454531%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=fMjBzPqT3dau0aO%2BK6uOE1E2grKaT371GDhU2wkzRzw%3D&reserved=0 | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com