Subject: RE: Goodwill Approval
From: Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam <[email-masked]>
To: HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]>, Crys_HBKSA <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hasan Razakhan <[email-masked]>, Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]>, Anand Raju <[email-masked]>, Yahia Taha <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 10:43:47 +0000

Dear team,
The Goodwill has been processed.

Thanks.

Date

Complaint type

Agent

Order No.

Value

FD ticket

Inventory status

Last mile team update

CCC Remarks

18-Jul

MOC

Ismail

6315009970

499

Mail

IN WH

Unexpected item -proceed manual refund and close.(Wrong item delivered )

Done

24-Jul

FD

Hamza

6471038361

577

2733886

Debited to Aramex

order debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and clsoe

Incident ID: INC1117270

24-Jul

FD

Hamza

6320846019

223

2853592

IN WH

return received and processed as below, check with IT if there is any issue.

Done

24-Jul

FD

Hamza

6316586067

10

2792525

IN WH

Dear - item value 10 SR - proceed manual refund and close.

Done

26-Jul

MOC

Ismail

6306733606

111

Mail

Debited to Aramex

order debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and clsoe

Refund Rejected

28-Jul

FD

Hamza

6316724570

191.6

2910721

IN WH

Return received and processed, Refund cannot process for the wrong delivered items, proceed manual refund and close.

Refund Rejected

29-Jul

FD

Hamza

6325784692

225.1

2820420

IN WH

Different item received from the customer, refund will not process.

Done

29-Jul

FD

Hamza

6291518831

115.8388

2905824

IN WH

Item No 156139305 received 1QTY as unexpected - check with IT for refund.

Refund Rejected

Total Amount

2104.39

Best Regards
Hamza.AbuAzzam
Customer Care Center - Home box - KSA
Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia
www.homeboxstores.com | www.landmarkgroup.com
[lg][hb]

From: Anand Raju <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2021 9:48 AM
To: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]>; Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]>
Cc: HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]>; Hasan Razakhan <[email-masked]>; Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Goodwill Approval

Pls proceed

From: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, August 1, 2021 9:48 AM
To: Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anand Raju <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hasan Razakhan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Goodwill Approval

@Anand Raju<mailto:[email-masked]> requesting your kind approval please

Date

Complaint type

Agent

Order No.

Value

FD ticket

Inventory status

Last mile team update

18-Jul

MOC

Ismail

6315009970

499

Mail

IN WH

Unexpected item -proceed manual refund and close.(Wrong item delivered )

24-Jul

FD

Hamza

6471038361

577

2733886

Debited to Aramex

order debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and clsoe

24-Jul

FD

Hamza

6320846019

223

2853592

IN WH

return received and processed as below, check with IT if there is any issue.

24-Jul

FD

Hamza

6316586067

10

2792525

IN WH

Dear - item value 10 SR - proceed manual refund and close.

26-Jul

MOC

Ismail

6306733606

111

Mail

Debited to Aramex

order debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and clsoe

28-Jul

FD

Hamza

6316724570

191.6

2910721

IN WH

Return received and processed, Refund cannot process for the wrong delivered items, proceed manual refund and close.

29-Jul

FD

Hamza

6325784692

225.1

2820420

IN WH

Different item received from the customer, refund will not process.

29-Jul

FD

Hamza

6291518831

267.69

2905824

IN WH

Item No 156139305 received 1QTY as unexpected - check with IT for refund.

Total Amount

2104.39

Best Regards
Yahia Taha
Customer Care Team Leader - Home box
800-1110888
Ext: 3457
Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia
www.homeboxstores.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7C2e3294b73aeb4a94b01008d954b84fa9%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637633972843808046%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=9wzl194MUrIskPnDwCJCB6LN61LDjwXxzek5RXpkdGY%3D&reserved=0> | www.landmarkgroup.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7C2e3294b73aeb4a94b01008d954b84fa9%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637633972843818001%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=IBiYg83YYQpCWUHI3QfFxeHZwjJn4pNJ0KNJ2jdalNA%3D&reserved=0>
[lg][hb]

From: Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2021 7:18 PM
To: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hasan Razakhan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anand Raju <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Goodwill Approval

Please procezs
________________________________
From: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2021 7:16:50 PM
To: Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hasan Razakhan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anand Raju <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Goodwill Approval

@Faizal Maradeya<mailto:[email-masked]> requesting your kind approval please.

Date

Complaint type

Agent

Order No.

Value

FD ticket

Inventory status

Last mile team update

18-Jul

MOC

Ismail

6315009970

499

Mail

IN WH

Unexpected item -proceed manual refund and close.(Wrong item delivered )

24-Jul

FD

Hamza

6471038361

577

2733886

Debited to Aramex

order debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and clsoe

24-Jul

FD

Hamza

6320846019

223

2853592

IN WH

return received and processed as below, check with IT if there is any issue.

24-Jul

FD

Hamza

6316586067

10

2792525

IN WH

Dear - item value 10 SR - proceed manual refund and close.

26-Jul

MOC

Ismail

6306733606

111

Mail

Debited to Aramex

order debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and clsoe

28-Jul

FD

Hamza

6316724570

191.6

2910721

IN WH

Return received and processed, Refund cannot process for the wrong delivered items, proceed manual refund and close.

29-Jul

FD

Hamza

6325784692

225.1

2820420

IN WH

Different item received from the customer, refund will not process.

29-Jul

FD

Hamza

6291518831

267.69

2905824

IN WH

Item No 156139305 received 1QTY as unexpected - check with IT for refund.

Total Amount

2104.39

Best Regards

Yahia Taha

Customer Care Team Leader - Home box

800-1110888

Ext: 3457

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia

www.homeboxstores.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7C2e3294b73aeb4a94b01008d954b84fa9%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637633972843818001%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=ur%2BWKmWHTfgELRRRNUquGtYgEC33EuugOZPs%2FRCCIcU%3D&reserved=0> | www.landmarkgroup.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7C2e3294b73aeb4a94b01008d954b84fa9%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637633972843827956%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=z1tzKk9B3jxCzPXrV6z%2F2cVfjJ0pFxkn39sZUTYn5cY%3D&reserved=0>

[lg][hb]

From: Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2021 6:14 PM
To: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hasan Razakhan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anand Raju <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Goodwill Approval

Dear Mr. Yahia,

Kindly we need your approval to process goodwill.

Thank you.

Month

Value

21-Feb

13,809.38

21-Mar

2417.08

21-Apr

2810.22

21-May

1142

21-Jun

5437.78

21-Jul

8277.73

Total Value

33,894.19

Date

Complaint type

Agent

Order No.

Value

FD ticket

Inventory status

Last mile team update

18-Jul

MOC

Ismail

6315009970

499

Mail

IN WH

Unexpected item -proceed manual refund and close.(Wrong item delivered )

24-Jul

FD

Hamza

6471038361

577

2733886

Debited to Aramex

order debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and clsoe

24-Jul

FD

Hamza

6320846019

223

2853592

IN WH

return received and processed as below, check with IT if there is any issue.

24-Jul

FD

Hamza

6316586067

10

2792525

IN WH

Dear - item value 10 SR - proceed manual refund and close.

26-Jul

MOC

Ismail

6306733606

111

Mail

Debited to Aramex

order debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and clsoe

28-Jul

FD

Hamza

6316724570

191.6

2910721

IN WH

Return received and processed, Refund cannot process for the wrong delivered items, proceed manual refund and close.

29-Jul

FD

Hamza

6325784692

225.1

2820420

IN WH

Different item received from the customer, refund will not process.

29-Jul

FD

Hamza

6291518831

267.69

2905824

IN WH

Item No 156139305 received 1QTY as unexpected - check with IT for refund.

Total Amount

2104.39

Best Regards

Hamza.AbuAzzam
Customer Care Center - Home box - KSA

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia

www.homeboxstores.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7C2e3294b73aeb4a94b01008d954b84fa9%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637633972843827956%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=7FQ0XG2vzM0k%2B10tJ4qlZ09KDbSwXTv%2BBmCogz5VDXk%3D&reserved=0> | www.landmarkgroup.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7C2e3294b73aeb4a94b01008d954b84fa9%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637633972843837913%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=8XOmao4nzNNHpAEAth9qvCKVpurMSYuS6PpFFkmv9ak%3D&reserved=0>

[lg][hb]

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com