Subject: Invitation: Going Live : Virtual Customer Success Day Middle East & A... @ Tue Aug 3, 2021 4:30pm - 7:10pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 06:54:28 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Going Live : Virtual Customer Success Day Middle East & Africa
Hello,Blocking your calendar for the Virtual Customer Success Day Middle  
East &amp; Africa,&nbsp;today&nbsp;at 3 PM GST/1 PM SAST/4.30 PM IST.Please  
login using your registered email ID&nbsp; through the below  
link:&nbsp;https://www.bigmarker.com/series/customer-success-day/lobbyThank  
you ,Chandni RathiCustomer Marketing Manager | MEA
When: Tue Aug 3, 2021 4:30pm – 7:10pm India Standard Time - Kolkata
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     (Guest list is too large to display)

Event details:  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=Mjk1Y3ZkYTRramd2dDIzYWF0NXE3MGo3MDUgc2hha2VlYi5hcnNhbGFuQGxzbWluZGlhLmNvbQ&tok=MjgjY2hhbmRuaS5yYXRoaUBmcmVzaHdvcmtzLmNvbTcxNDRiNjUwM2ExMjgxYWQ5ZDliYjYzYzUxYTBkYzI1Mzk4MGRmYmQ&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are subscribed for invitations on calendar  
[email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings  
for this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding

-- 
**The content of this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the 
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have 
received this e-mail by mistake, please reply to this e-mail and follow 
with its deletion. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that 
it shall be considered unlawful to copy, forward or in any manner reveal 
the contents of this e-mail or any part thereof to anyone. Although 
Freshworks has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no malware is present 
in this e-mail, Freshworks cannot accept responsibility for any loss or 
damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.**