Subject: Re: ALTERNATE CTC---------BH0436
From: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: malik ismail <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lanice Fernandes <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, BH Customer Care <[email-masked]>, "'Salman Khan' ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Ezzat Nasr Zidan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 02:28:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi Malik, 

We have asked the customer to share his alternate contact number and also mentioned the ticket id as below. 

Account Number 
	Waybill Number 	Sender Name 	Sender Phone 	Receiver Name 	Receiver Phone 	Order ID 	FD# 
BH0436 	290189709708 	Landmark Group 	966112049555 	Sedeqa Alghatam 	97338274310 	7478788765 	2896689 
BH0436 	290189711227 	Landmark Group 	966112049555 	salem omar 	97335450390 	7478953694 	2896698 
BH0436 	290190349364 	Landmark Group 	966112049555 	Ali haider 	97335952328 	7479833433 	2896734 

Regards, 
Manish 

From: "malik ismail" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Lanice Fernandes" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "BH Customer Care" <[email-masked]>, "'Salman Khan' ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, "Mohamed Ezzat Nasr Zidan" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2021 12:41:46 PM 
Subject: RE: ALTERNATE CTC---------BH0436 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Shakeeb Arsalan ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Apoorv Joshi ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Manish Kumar ] 

Please do the needful. 

	

Account Number 	

Waybill Number 	

Sender Name 	

Sender Phone 	

Receiver Name 	

Receiver Phone 	

Order ID 

BH0436 	

290189709708 	

Landmark Group 	

966112049555 	

Sedeqa Alghatam 	

97338274310 	

7478788765 

BH0436 	

290189711227 	

Landmark Group 	

966112049555 	

salem omar 	

97335450390 	

7478953694 

BH0436 	

290190349364 	

Landmark Group 	

966112049555 	

Ali haider 	

97335952328 	

7479833433 

Regards, 

Malik 

From: Lanice Fernandes <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2021 11:00 AM 
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]> 
Cc: BH Customer Care <[email-masked]>; 'Salman Khan' ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Ezzat Nasr Zidan <[email-masked]> 
Subject: ALTERNATE CTC---------BH0436 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dear Mr. Malik, 

Greetings!! 

Please provide alternative contact for below shipments ASAP. 

	

Account Number 	

Waybill Number 	

Sender Name 	

Sender Phone 	

Receiver Name 	

Receiver Phone 

BH0436 	

290189709708 	

Landmark Group 	

966112049555 	

Sedeqa Alghatam 	

97338274310 

BH0436 	

290189711227 	

Landmark Group 	

966112049555 	

salem omar 	

97335450390 

BH0436 	

290190349364 	

Landmark Group 	

966112049555 	

Ali haider 	

97335952328 

	

Best Regards, 

	

LANICE FERNANDES 

CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT 
Customer Service Department-BH 

	

		

+973 17 007 672 		

Ext.: 5252 

		

+973 

		

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 		

		

+973 17 910 490 

		

Tubli, Bahrain 

		

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.smsaexpress.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7C2bf308466dad4e43535b08d94e70a138%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637627067918948368%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=70RmKPupi9YW6UIdIfPn8sNQKEVmLJ18vPIW5L81iXs%3D&reserved=0 | www.smsaexpress.com ] 				

	

		

				

	

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. 

	

P Please consider the environment before printing this email. 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com