Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 08:41:08 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    landmarkgroup-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.8.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [AM5EUR03FT041.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    landmarkgroup-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.8.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281) (in reply to RCPT
    TO command)

Subject: Re: Pre Order Inquiry
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>, Sohaib Ahmed <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 08:41:04 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Can you assist regarding the following concern. 

Regards 
shakeeb 

From: "Sohaib Ahmed" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Nikhil Bishnoi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2021 5:46:03 PM 
Subject: Pre Order Inquiry 

Hi Team, 

Problem Statement: Product Inquiries 

Customer need more information about the size of the dimension of the product (Juniors New Age Racer Radio Controlled Car), Kindly take look and the needful 
A link has been provided. 

https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/Baby-%26-Moms/Toys/Remote-Controlled-Cars/MOTHERCARE-Juniors-New-Age-Racer-Radio-Controlled-Car/p/161225656 

Thank you for your help. 

Regards, 
sohaib