Subject: Re: INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS-9-MAY-2021
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: malik ismail <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 19:53:45 -0700 (MST)

Hi Malik, 

Needful already done for the below orders: 

6294863824 - 2561157, no response from customer, customer contacted 21 days ago. 
6279223873 - 2646709 
6264530314 - 2646716 
6215078186 - 1404490, customer contacted 5 days ago, case already closed 
6245672936 - 2561128, customer contacted 21 days ago, no response 
6274259889 - Voucher already issued to the customer for SAR 100, please advise if bank details still required 
6262131939 - 2561074, customer contacted 21 days ago, no response 
6259785884 - 2561105, customer contacted 21 days ago, no response 
6243499293 - 2560978, customer contacted 21 days ago, no response 
6248845144 - 2561010, customer contacted 21 days ago, no response 
6248922285 - 2561050, customer contacted 21 days ago, no response 

Please advise further. Thank you. 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "malik ismail" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2021 12:05:26 AM 
Subject: RE: INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS-9-MAY-2021 

Hi Team, 

Please check and confirm for below orders. 

From: Malik Ismail 
Sent: Sunday, May 9, 2021 10:17 PM 
To: Mohammed Athar <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Mohd Zafar <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS-9-MAY-2021 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Shakeeb Arsalan ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Apoorv Joshi ] , 

Please do the needful for CP & Max orders. 

Regards, 

Malik 

From: Mohammed Athar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Sunday, May 9, 2021 2:27 AM 
To: Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; HB Customercarefloor < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; HCCustomer Carefloor < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: KSA.CCCSTAFF < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohamad Wassim < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Yahia Taha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Zafar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS-9-MAY-2021 

Hi All, 

Please provide the complete bank details of the customer to process the refund else will be closing the ticket after 2 days if no response is received from your side. 

	

Order id 	

CONCEPT 	

REMARKS 

6294863824 	

MAX 	

INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS 

6296947459 	

HB 	

INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS 

6279223873 	

CP 	

INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS 

6268897436 	

HC 	

INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS 

6264857283 	

HC 	

INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS 

6264530314 	

CP 	

INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS 

6288988650 	

HB 	

INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS 

6283716168 	

HC 	

INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS 

6215078186 	

CP 	

INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS 

6245672936 	

CP 	

INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS 

6250761903 	

HC 	

INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS 

6274259889 	

CP 	

INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS 

6251053697 	

HC 	

INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS 

6262131939 	

CP 	

INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS 

6259785884 	

CP 	

INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS 

6243499293 	

MAX 	

INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS 

6248845144 	

MAX 	

INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS 

6248922285 	

CP 	

INCOMPLETE BANK DETAILS 

Thanks & Regards, 

Athar Mohammed, 

Extn 3183 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com