Subject: Store Complaint - Ticket ID 2527565
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 14:19:47 +0530

Hi Team,

The customer is complaining regarding the behavior of one of the staff
from Max, Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Rd, Near Herfy, As Sulimaniyah,
Riyadh 12221, Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Phone Number: 8001111629.

The customer purchased the items from Max Talateen as per the
attached invoice. The customer went to Max, Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Rd,
Near Herfy, As Sulimaniyah, Riyadh after 4 days as the bead and flower from
the shoe was falling. While showing the defect to the sales person, the
bead fell and lost in the store.

The agent was rude and used the words like its your mistake and you are
talking nonsense. The customer is not sure of the name of the staff, but
the salesman was of Indian origin, average in height and a bit heavier in
built. One of your staff members had told me that he is one of the two
branch managers at the following store;

Max,
Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Rd, Near Herfy, As Sulimaniyah, Riyadh 12221,
Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

The customer is very angry on his behavior and needs an action to be taken.
Also, the customer is requesting a call back.

Dr. Muhammad Faisal
Riyadh As Sulimaniyah 12231
0549760795
0547098269

Kindly assist.

Regards,
Nikhil.