Subject: [Last Chance] Your Special Offer Ends Soon
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 19:22:33 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=51487264f45da1b813ad159ef242494beaddc9f9ce6808575fcab1c4edb85b6206ff2c7499f21f5f1557a46ad873d35d7ce3b550b694c46ec0a0cbec595d0cbe 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=51487264f45da1b8da073e5ca1807f4d007382d6964390bde580a8bf43e84b67b6002983cf54032f9409acdb19bbe933f0b04b5c81c6de96488b1619c9a47d3a 
Sign In 

Graduate to Pro!

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=51487264f45da1b86a5a8439cbb3a2d009c50c29e4301ce953304a5a98d3e93ea7d564a4849d1374c96af24422a596c994dfd5e3fea11356cca68213a53743e7 

 Save 25% off your first year of Pro Annual
Take your meetings to the next level and upgrade to the advanced collaboration features of Pro Annual - and save 25% off your first year!

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=51487264f45da1b86a5a8439cbb3a2d009c50c29e4301ce953304a5a98d3e93ea7d564a4849d1374c96af24422a596c994dfd5e3fea11356cca68213a53743e7 
Become a Pro today  - offer ends April 30th.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=51487264f45da1b86a5a8439cbb3a2d009c50c29e4301ce953304a5a98d3e93ea7d564a4849d1374c96af24422a596c994dfd5e3fea11356cca68213a53743e7 
Become a Pro 

Zoom Pro Features
No 40-minute limit
Unlimited meetings for groups of 3 or more
Record to the cloud
Stream to social
Expanded user management & admin controls
Usage reporting made easy
Access to game changing add-ons
Live transcription

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=51487264f45da1b86a5a8439cbb3a2d009c50c29e4301ce953304a5a98d3e93ea7d564a4849d1374c96af24422a596c994dfd5e3fea11356cca68213a53743e7 
UPGRADE TO PRO ANNUAL    

Disclaimer
This offer is only available to new customers purchasing a Pro Annual Plan Online. This offer is not available to customers with pre-existing discounts. Maximum of 9 Annual Licenses per Purchase. This coupon has no cash value and can only be used for up to 9 Pro Annual Licenses. Coupon must be redeemed by 4/30/21 at 11:59PM PT and will be effective for 1 annual billing cycle. This cannot be combined, exchanged, or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please note that Federal, State and Local governments are not eligible for this promotion. These fees are exclusive of taxes.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=51487264f45da1b89373c8418719fc03feaa18105ef8f7b7fe336dae3e2793402eec17f5578b66f202d0834ff38ac37054816217841d232f395b58d0d2f44fa1 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=51487264f45da1b8eeaf0b9df2197430669088ed97e56281c2372b9d7068828f17480f150bb1edca49a9e3816c60e04c445b4c32f9153354a26a925a6fe101e2 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=51487264f45da1b8a8a5373941e14047c3d63fa49b5bb50be5baefa17db24d7092671cd047e68bf958090bc95c2afaf170cc8fb1b01603ac78bc590308c9a646 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 © 2021 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=51487264f45da1b89d1fe00868c67e3d1da9b4301b81a785126e0cd2a3dae05ff2ed09f5b6d34d51f1c4c75918070dcfddca3ff9d0284ee707127b6a39e8dd1f 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=51487264f45da1b8aac8d30f998fa88c013800649fc00f9b0cfbe318b1fcced0022af987585766d68ad692a75b3b644350af9a809e6210b5e306346179f2f387 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=51487264f45da1b87382de7e553b216f37fe6607b3997de7ca450d3c64dd5c5313f0b3d305ed1da7f514dcebe6b4a8f192946f2658ac294d6b53fe668e16f29c 
unsubscribe .