Subject: [Limited Time Offer] 25% Off Your First Year of Pro Annual
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 20:23:04 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=e613aa83e126d65f5dad51127ed7ecf8528d1a04f63a2a04b7ac78731367c405ff69ebe48022c8daad7852140dbd4cb9fd7bb47c5c7c68bfa2402699b1197ccd 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=e613aa83e126d65f94a7ded1fdbcd171b24eee34229dc59c9e1fde983003a300e67ee3456057b328f48c37ee5852fdd59710e8ac37ca4d12f89644d34b3707ea 
Sign In 

Reach New Heights with Pro Annual

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=e613aa83e126d65fd631af0fe5bdf2a80e79f28dc7a7956524f711e8b3cce58a18aa36f257cc738e6972e05eed46dd0eecf16211f67a16a086f5820f119e8927 

Work smarter not harder when you upgrade to the advanced collaboration features of Pro Annual. 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=e613aa83e126d65fd631af0fe5bdf2a80e79f28dc7a7956524f711e8b3cce58a18aa36f257cc738e6972e05eed46dd0eecf16211f67a16a086f5820f119e8927 
Save 25% off your first year  - offer expires April 30th. 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=e613aa83e126d65fd631af0fe5bdf2a80e79f28dc7a7956524f711e8b3cce58a18aa36f257cc738e6972e05eed46dd0eecf16211f67a16a086f5820f119e8927 
Save 25% 

Zoom Pro Features
No 40-minute limit
Unlimited meetings for groups of 3 or more
Record to the cloud
Stream to social
Expanded user management & admin controls
Usage reporting made easy
Access to game changing add-ons
Live transcription

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=e613aa83e126d65fd631af0fe5bdf2a80e79f28dc7a7956524f711e8b3cce58a18aa36f257cc738e6972e05eed46dd0eecf16211f67a16a086f5820f119e8927 
UPGRADE TO PRO ANNUAL    

Disclaimer
This offer is only available to new customers purchasing a Pro Annual Plan Online. This offer is not available to customers with pre-existing discounts. Maximum of 9 Annual Licenses per Purchase. This coupon has no cash value and can only be used for up to 9 Pro Annual Licenses. Coupon must be redeemed by 4/30/21 at 11:59PM PT and will be effective for 1 annual billing cycle. This cannot be combined, exchanged, or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please note that Federal, State and Local governments are not eligible for this promotion. These fees are exclusive of taxes.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=e613aa83e126d65f7604c7977e25ad06019608519936745ba49fd78d8fb52883a7b4ad5b5bba912245818273f63e74d636023367b61af8fe8a134ac76269e769 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=e613aa83e126d65ff65e029f6cc34f285f86240abff310dc55deab68678d182ccf850abf5ea83cbb3e99e992c2c154da2521814c61e571864f91655b9a48052e 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=e613aa83e126d65f78ab4cdbf0f33565e31a3f9029e3aa68b69cc0b1daeba146f7cfa29031a05cf5641395c16db6187e6d95ef89753da9959c2d7a51d4f71183 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 © 2021 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=e613aa83e126d65fbb043c859926019a9cc4ecac12edd86a9ab4d8083f03e29b02fcea8a614cd6ab52c4df68dc7685708ba1fea07db4d35ba521354f4252a490 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=e613aa83e126d65fc45e74097f47a61d95acace3b7c82cf766dadf902abbf5113c28fee1c6f700d1362027d2876aa2bd388fd843a4561dd025016d617fec46db 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=e613aa83e126d65f55beefb1a78ca823ae81042ef826604e47827c7c96f43030ddd56c9c70d2b8ebe433defcb4a867b08e1c274d35cb313c775bfdc1f6b265e8 
unsubscribe .