Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 06:08:51 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    landmarkgroup-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.9.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VE1EUR03FT025.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Re: Update phone number FP0407210002290
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, HAMZA <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], ramesh gottimukkala <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 06:08:47 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Please check and advise. 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "HAMZA" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2021 12:55:22 AM 
Subject: Update phone number 

Hi Team, 

Problem Statement: Update phone number 
Order Date : Apr 6, 2021 
Order ID: 6293546605 
Tracking ID: FP0407210002290 

Kindly update the number and arrange a delivery asap. 
Customer contact number: 0504952224 

Regards, 
Hamza