Subject: [A Gift for You] Upgrade to Pro Annual - Take 25% Off
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 20:41:50 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7c873b6d1f00bcd842332a0209eaf0a17bb369247ddc7227a05d773a204807cbb85d2553bdf267c704143f262aecde062c1ee818201ef88b5b 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7c0d48a18804ea65bf6f058789ca9e9b19bc24a2a4e22a9851b8c56350075a1b3dde2024c17267048784cf1803e711db0ec90cd306df0ec342 
Sign In 

Thank You For Zooming With Us!

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7cfa5be0a8ab4a8aa1bf87d5d64b1966ea5191b4ac8abde7c2ad58535e176c27cbb0169352a2e91bc6a71d11d77a5b6a20c4fc69494453f626 

Enjoy 25% Off Your First Year of Pro Annual
A lot can happen in a year! As a thank you for being a loyal Zoomer, we are gifting you 25% off your first year of Pro Annual.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7cfa5be0a8ab4a8aa1bf87d5d64b1966ea5191b4ac8abde7c2ad58535e176c27cbb0169352a2e91bc6a71d11d77a5b6a20c4fc69494453f626 
Make the switch today  - offer expires April 30!

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7cfa5be0a8ab4a8aa1bf87d5d64b1966ea5191b4ac8abde7c2ad58535e176c27cbb0169352a2e91bc6a71d11d77a5b6a20c4fc69494453f626 
Save 25% 

Disclaimer
This offer is only available to new customers purchasing a Pro Annual Plan Online. This offer is not available to customers with pre-existing discounts. Maximum of 9 Annual Licenses per Purchase. This coupon has no cash value and can only be used for up to 9 Pro Annual Licenses. Coupon must be redeemed by 4/30/21 at 11:59PM PT and will be effective for 1 annual billing cycle. This cannot be combined, exchanged, or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please note that Federal, State and Local governments are not eligible for this promotion. These fees are exclusive of taxes.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7ca8a9fa49e8ccd42957c28ce9c1157b12b8d0dac03dc64830e289594af32d04e02b85e6c8a31155832cec4814e7c7aa4d0dc9bf983af31cfc 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7c2b4620e0fc3ef9ed8a56b0ed03eb4cd974daae83b4e04960f1c1090365535a57f44595ee270bd9db0bac6c301b55a700469fa606d77ff357 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7c1b6990c02d382bf28915854174a14b939aaafc75095130699bff446e3ed0221c289109edbbe70a761a95580faad23d15da5e740af8903473 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 © 2021 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7ce8b3cbb08d01d316f4a3b8fcb34fb617d76ba94133441f8c0e82f12b0d393f6ee08ee8f7fcd5fb7d1c072f63d4579b6abc517d01722a8b54 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7c23c27b0617512ee661b47562d53327b90dcefd092a425a16ab2bb0182b7c20991f781dc933e0711c6070aa026254ac3bebe8c38fb8963ace 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=483c47e472f1ab7c3a23abc22565ed34f8c802e440f54eef8190caa7b09fc400840934ad908b88081e749edf40144c1eaac52b745ab04cb0c79ab9b6935a9829 
unsubscribe .