Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 08:03:19 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    landmarkgroup-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.8.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [AM5EUR03FT028.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Late collection RP0205210001786
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], ramesh gottimukkala <[email-masked]>
Cc: escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>, mohammed fahim <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 08:03:14 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Order Created: Jan 29, 2021 
Order: 6268821803 
Return AWB: RP0205210001786 

Please note that the return request was created on 2/5/21 and till now the collection has not been arranged yet. 
Please do the needful as the customer is threatening to escalate the case to the MOC. 

Regards 
Shakeeb