Subject: Re: Refund Follow Up - [email-masked]
From: Sohaib Ahmed <[email-masked]>
To: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 01:53:25 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team 

Kindly take look at Ticket ID: 2106352 as priority basis. 
REMINDER.(KWD 32.090) 

Regards. 
Sohaib 

From: "Sohaib Ahmed" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 24 February, 2021 21:03:28 
Subject: Refund Follow Up - [email-masked] 

Hi Team, 

The amount .(KWD 32.090) has been deducted from the customer bank account order has not placed successfully.kindly do the needful. 
Attachment Provided. 

Date of Process: 07/01/2021 
Ticket ID: 2106352 
Customer Contact number: (50072727),(50027272) 
Transaction ID: 00264610092 

Regards, 
Sohaib.