Subject: Freshen up your writing with a deal on Grammarly Premium
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 09:13:04 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44b37ace4cb080f2238184bd9e41e1b58bec39598387c12a3a2eeb786798fd263c7725a797fb7f8e4060ca0be817ed36d067629ad13bed32676d3396f01b1b31 

A Fresh Deal, Just for You
Here&rsquo;s something to put a spring in your step and some new color to your writing: a year of Grammarly Premium for just $75.

Upgrade today and experience advanced suggestions like full-sentence clarity rewrites, tone adjustments, and more. But hurry! This deal ends on March 24.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44b37ace4cb080f2238184bd9e41e1b58bec39598387c12a3a2eeb786798fd263c7725a797fb7f8e4060ca0be817ed36d067629ad13bed32676d3396f01b1b31 
Upgrade Now

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44b37ace4cb080f2c8b945fcbdbcb3972cbbe842af08ea70c5dcdf8bcf17eafe004cfd81d145369d7a6fc663c85f0382227d6e7c4f913b25 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44b37ace4cb080f2e3c91c4303d69882ad2fd866ae1e0c385d758a3de2e509433dc0f6d5f3094250e3650ed02021bed358012ebbd3f6235b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44b37ace4cb080f2082cb94c3debfdb8a6b0ce3c4c874a79b95877de4588211eb49a52bcb08017c24195bf3483cd3d20cda8799a6eeea988 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=389f3e225720344aaa7c0c4273d7d2dbeaa281d66990158950994f45d5c5c402f6a290ba8338817afa60278154ceab0b019f4f56893a6dfb 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6309906e2a3b2ae21a13edb1a41fd1e842d4ed8ed755ac0944e9e788d12625926ecd9cc17905945ec3a23efaf9845468a61f6ac239af4af17a2e935b4c9d105262787dc8182e53bc4f5cfb2d7edcc0a1016461e7c1a58d3e 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=389f3e225720344acf349b21285e18d91ab063bdd4d3c78142f71e2cab8e773f57a05788c101cf7ade39234d8f1a5db493fcd415f2ad00fb81bd046231581dc9 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=389f3e225720344acf349b21285e18d91ab063bdd4d3c78142f71e2cab8e773f57a05788c101cf7ade39234d8f1a5db493fcd415f2ad00fb81bd046231581dc9 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104