Subject: Re: shipments held in the WH
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: malik ismail <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shamil Mohammed <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, snambath <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 08:40:30 -0700 (MST)

Hi Malik, 

Customer has been emailed, please find below the details on the same: 

7440719968 - 2268467 
7440674247 - 2268489 
7440787022 - 2251498 
7440569404 - 2268502 
7440769742 - 2268511 

Will be updating you regarding the contact number as soon as customer replies. 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "malik ismail" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shamil Mohammed" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "snambath" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2021 3:43:40 PM 
Subject: RE: shipments held in the WH 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Shakeeb Arsalan ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Apoorv Joshi ] , 

Please drop mails for below customers to get alternative contact numbers. 

Regards, 

Malik 

From: Shamil Mohammed <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2021 2:08 PM 
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Sukesh Nambath <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: shipments held in the WH 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Fyi 

290144334782 - 7440719968 

290144326248 - 7440674247 

290144332873 - 7440787022 

290144241276 - 7440569404 

290144331092 - 7440769742 

	

Best Regards, 

	

SHAMIL MOHAMMED HASSAN 

EXPORT COORDINATOR 
Operation Department-BH 

	

		

+973 17 007 672 		

Ext.: 5274 

		

+973 38 003 039 

		

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 		

		

+973 17 910 490 

		

Tubli, Bahrain 

		

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.smsaexpress.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd73a3f587c1846021ab508d8e9f5c963%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637516589217960692%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=AnD0%2BH2slw8yqShAQuPbeEJTnOyXgSnla1jSkszLtXQ%3D&reserved=0 | www.smsaexpress.com ] 				

	

		

				

	

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. 

	

P Please consider the environment before printing this email. 

From: Malik Ismail [ [ mailto:[email-masked] | mailto:[email-masked] ] ] 
Sent: 18 March 2021 12:01 
To: Shamil Mohammed 
Cc: Sukesh Nambath 
Subject: RE: shipments held in the WH 

Hi Shamil, 

Please mention order ID’s for below. 

Regards, 

Malik 

From: Shamil Mohammed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 5:50 PM 
To: Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Sukesh Nambath < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: shipments held in the WH 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dear Malik 

Kindly update with alternate number as the mentioned below have been no response. 

290144334782 

290144326248 

290144332873 

290144241276 

290144331092 

	

Best Regards, 

	

SHAMIL MOHAMMED HASSAN 

EXPORT COORDINATOR 
Operation Department-BH 

	

		

+973 17 007 672 		

Ext.: 5274 

		

+973 38 003 039 

		

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 		

		

+973 17 910 490 

		

Tubli, Bahrain 

		

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.smsaexpress.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd73a3f587c1846021ab508d8e9f5c963%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637516589217970659%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=vCc5WcyDuBMcOkPu3B1ws%2BxRFBFpWy9zFOhrw4%2BOZCs%3D&reserved=0 | www.smsaexpress.com ] 				

	

		

				

	

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. 

	

P Please consider the environment before printing this email. 

From: Sukesh Nambath 
Sent: 16 March 2021 09:00 
To: Shamil Mohammed 
Subject: FW: shipments held in the WH 

Dear Shamil 

FYI 

	

Best Regards, 

	

SUKESH NAMBATH 

OPS PROJECT COORDINATOR 
Operation Department-BH 

	

		

+973 17 007 672 		

Ext.: 5278 

		

+973 36 111 790 

		

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 		

		

+973 17 910 490 

		

Tubli, Bahrain 

		

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.smsaexpress.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd73a3f587c1846021ab508d8e9f5c963%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637516589217970659%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=vCc5WcyDuBMcOkPu3B1ws%2BxRFBFpWy9zFOhrw4%2BOZCs%3D&reserved=0 | www.smsaexpress.com ] 				

	

		

				

	

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. 

	

P Please consider the environment before printing this email. 

From: Malik Ismail <Malik.Ismaillandmarkgroup.com> 
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 6:17 PM 
To: Sukesh Nambath < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; SuvodipMondal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: shipments held in the WH 

Hi Sukesh, 

290144332442 - 7440770498 – contact no. 33678799 

Regards, 

Malik 

From: Malik Ismail 
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 6:46 PM 
To: Sukesh Nambath < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; SuvodipMondal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: shipments held in the WH 

Hi Sukesh, 

Email has been sent for 7440770498 & 7440787022. 

Please wait for 24 hrs. 

Regards, 

Malik 

From: Sukesh Nambath < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 5:49 PM 
To: Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; SuvodipMondal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: shipments held in the WH 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dear Malik 

FYI 

290143319007 7439733787 / +973 33494032 – arranged for tmrw dlvry 

290144064173 7440498238 / +973 35149541 – arranged fr tmrw dlvry 

290144249233 7440593074 / +973 39332270 – arranged for tmrw dlvry 

290144332442 7440770498 / +973 33728434 – out of service 

290144332873 7440787022 / +973 38000455 – not in service 

	

Best Regards, 

	

SUKESH NAMBATH 

OPS PROJECT COORDINATOR 
Operation Department-BH 

	

		

+973 17 007 672 		

Ext.: 5278 

		

+973 36 111 790 

		

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 		

		

+973 17 910 490 

		

Tubli, Bahrain 

		

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.smsaexpress.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd73a3f587c1846021ab508d8e9f5c963%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637516589217980615%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=14BtI42Gp%2Bia8YFPhz3DWPdONQHl18bpncAEe0joxwQ%3D&reserved=0 | www.smsaexpress.com ] 				

	

		

				

	

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. 

	

P Please consider the environment before printing this email. 

From: Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 2:13 PM 
To: Sukesh Nambath < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; SuvodipMondal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: shipments held in the WH 

Hi Sukesh, 

290143319007 7439733787 / +973 33494032 

290144064173 7440498238 / +973 35149541 

290144249233 7440593074 / +973 39332270 

290144332442 7440770498 / +973 33728434 

290144332873 7440787022 / +973 38000455 

Regards, 

Malik 

From: Sukesh Nambath < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 3:00 PM 
To: Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; SuvodipMondal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: shipments held in the WH 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dear Malik 

FYI 

	

290143319007 	

7439733787 

290144064173 	

7440498238 

290144249233 	

7440593074 

290144332442 	

7440770498 

290144332873 	

7440787022 	

	

Best Regards, 

	

SUKESH NAMBATH 

OPS PROJECT COORDINATOR 
Operation Department-BH 

	

		

+973 17 007 672 		

Ext.: 5278 

		

+973 36 111 790 

		

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 		

		

+973 17 910 490 

		

Tubli, Bahrain 

		

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.smsaexpress.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd73a3f587c1846021ab508d8e9f5c963%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637516589217990570%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Vnnqqof0TmK6avXRjkMV1GbetH3d3FzmczB7Y7x88dc%3D&reserved=0 | www.smsaexpress.com ] 				

	

		

				

	

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. 

	

P Please consider the environment before printing this email. 

From: Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 1:39 PM 
To: Sukesh Nambath < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; SuvodipMondal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: shipments held in the WH 

Hi Sukesh, 

7439733787 – email has been sent to customer. Please wait for 24 hrs. 

For remaining can you provide order Id’s. 

Regards, 

Malik 

From: Sukesh Nambath < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 12:43 PM 
To: SuvodipMondal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: shipments held in the WH 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dear Malik 

Kindly update the below request ASAP 

	

Best Regards, 

	

SUKESH NAMBATH 

OPS PROJECT COORDINATOR 
Operation Department-BH 

	

		

+973 17 007 672 		

Ext.: 5278 

		

+973 36 111 790 

		

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 		

		

+973 17 910 490 

		

Tubli, Bahrain 

		

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.smsaexpress.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd73a3f587c1846021ab508d8e9f5c963%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637516589217990570%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Vnnqqof0TmK6avXRjkMV1GbetH3d3FzmczB7Y7x88dc%3D&reserved=0 | www.smsaexpress.com ] 				

	

		

				

	

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. 

	

P Please consider the environment before printing this email. 

From: SuvodipMondal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 10:53 AM 
To: Sukesh Nambath < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: shipments held in the WH 

Dear, 

As I was request you please put the order no against your below details and resend. Further Customer related issue send email to [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Thanks and Regards 

Suvodip 

From: Sukesh Nambath < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 9:26 AM 
To: SuvodipMondal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: shipments held in the WH 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dear Suvodip 

Any update 

	

Best Regards, 

	

SUKESH NAMBATH 

OPS PROJECT COORDINATOR 
Operation Department-BH 

	

		

+973 17 007 672 		

Ext.: 5278 

		

+973 36 111 790 

		

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 		

		

+973 17 910 490 

		

Tubli, Bahrain 

		

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.smsaexpress.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd73a3f587c1846021ab508d8e9f5c963%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637516589218000526%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=IZGk%2BRi6vb0%2F4BNFiT0o5sjukYdC1dxSKAQusVbyDgw%3D&reserved=0 | www.smsaexpress.com ] 				

	

		

				

	

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. 

	

P Please consider the environment before printing this email. 

From: Sukesh Nambath 
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 3:59 PM 
To: 'SuvodipMondal' < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: shipments held in the WH 

Hi 

FYI 

290144244160 – 400343045 

290144244264 - 400343056 

290144244485 - 400343076 

290144244496 – 400343077 

290143319007 – 7439733787 

290144244380 - 400343065 

	

Best Regards, 

	

SUKESH NAMBATH 

OPS PROJECT COORDINATOR 
Operation Department-BH 

	

		

+973 17 007 672 		

Ext.: 5278 

		

+973 36 111 790 

		

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 		

		

+973 17 910 490 

		

Tubli, Bahrain 

		

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.smsaexpress.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd73a3f587c1846021ab508d8e9f5c963%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637516589218000526%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=IZGk%2BRi6vb0%2F4BNFiT0o5sjukYdC1dxSKAQusVbyDgw%3D&reserved=0 | www.smsaexpress.com ] 				

	

		

				

	

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. 

	

P Please consider the environment before printing this email. 

From: SuvodipMondal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 1:54 PM 
To: Sukesh Nambath < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: FW: shipments held in the WH 

Hi, 

Please provide the Order No against the AWB 

Thanks and Regards 

Suvodip 

From: Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 1:15 PM 
To: SuvodipMondal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Dominic Arackal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Arvind Vijaya < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sukesh Nambath < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: shipments held in the WH 

Hi Suvodip, 

Please provide order ID’s for below. 

Regards, 

Malik 

From: SuvodipMondal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 1:12 PM 
To: Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Dominic Arackal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Arvind Vijaya < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sukesh Nambath < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: FW: shipments held in the WH 

Hi Malik, 

Can you please update the customer details as below.. Requested from courier partner.. 

290144244160 - Wrong Mobile Number / Wrong Address 

290144244264 - Wrong Mobile Number 

290144244485 - Wrong Mobile Number 

290144244496 - Wrong Mobile Number 

290143319007 – Incorrect Number / Wrong Address 

290144244380 - Wrong Mobile Number / Wrong Address 

Thanks and Regards 

Suvodip 

From: Sukesh Nambath < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 9:51 AM 
To: SuvodipMondal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Abhimanyu Goyal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Anish Mohandas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: shipments held in the WH 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dear Suvodip 

Please be inform , we have 8 shipments held in the WH .Please find the below details & kindly advise 

290144244160 - Wrong Mobile Number / Wrong Address 

290144244264 - Wrong Mobile Number 

290144244485 - Wrong Mobile Number 

290144244496 - Wrong Mobile Number 

290143319007 – Incorrect Number / Wrong Address 

290144244380 - Wrong Mobile Number / Wrong Address 

290144052910 – Customer Refused to receive 

290144062021 - Customer Refused to receive 

	

Best Regards, 

	

SUKESH NAMBATH 

OPS PROJECT COORDINATOR 
Operation Department-BH 

	

		

+973 17 007 672 		

Ext.: 5278 

		

+973 36 111 790 

		

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 		

		

+973 17 910 490 

		

Tubli, Bahrain 

		

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.smsaexpress.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd73a3f587c1846021ab508d8e9f5c963%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637516589218010483%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=G73DaUAu%2BnhD4cubEl5slKNnNnjSUWrIEkvRmgTI35o%3D&reserved=0 | www.smsaexpress.com ] 				

	

		

				

	

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. 

	

P Please consider the environment before printing this email. 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd73a3f587c1846021ab508d8e9f5c963%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637516589218010483%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=jwfnKCDJo1OFvlbAWjpkwEDWhuAJWCG9Y33wv1bYE1Y%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd73a3f587c1846021ab508d8e9f5c963%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637516589218010483%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=jwfnKCDJo1OFvlbAWjpkwEDWhuAJWCG9Y33wv1bYE1Y%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd73a3f587c1846021ab508d8e9f5c963%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637516589218020434%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=40f%2BKQOtK%2F%2BwU5l1FXAgpvWnqC3FNAjcsqzpE59MkoY%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd73a3f587c1846021ab508d8e9f5c963%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637516589218020434%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=40f%2BKQOtK%2F%2BwU5l1FXAgpvWnqC3FNAjcsqzpE59MkoY%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd73a3f587c1846021ab508d8e9f5c963%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637516589218030400%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=8f2XKD76qdPyPPih2NEzytk7e%2BhE%2Ft0W05C%2FvGioG00%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com