Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 05:20:47 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
FEBRUARY 28 &#45; MARCH 06

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b5afbd730273e1389c7327ce3247237361deb8e09870da1a0d755d97b67fd1ed42ad274af886eccc380442861191f65e34c0c5b67ed0c4aa81 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b5afbd730273e1389c7327ce3247237361deb8e09870da1a0d755d97b67fd1ed42ad274af886eccc380442861191f65e34c0c5b67ed0c4aa81 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b57daffce0263548bd47bca85d0380221e02378447b7c6a634b0f261ce1d5b6468d73ba35db3352f527e12acacbde27b58e47f6effb06e2724 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Feb 13 20 Feb 27 06

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b57daffce0263548bd47bca85d0380221e02378447b7c6a634b0f261ce1d5b6468d73ba35db3352f527e12acacbde27b58e47f6effb06e2724 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Feb 13 20 Feb 27 06

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b57daffce0263548bd47bca85d0380221e02378447b7c6a634b0f261ce1d5b6468d73ba35db3352f527e12acacbde27b58e47f6effb06e2724 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 13 20 Feb 27 06

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b556c5e253baa142c45d46b8d5b9da66999839721aaf27f23d892377a3c0849b9a5431324e6a64ac8dd692646459d5c8b3057e77930cbff2df 
Responding to Awkward Texting Scenarios: A Primer 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b556c5e253baa142c45d46b8d5b9da66999839721aaf27f23d892377a3c0849b9a5431324e6a64ac8dd692646459d5c8b3057e77930cbff2df 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b503d10db972d92dc6492e46fe060debc86bd564dd24da43cc942b2315a8b206a5d28e26d6331c541f09ace599afa551c46aaa80c6952f1ced 
The Only Guide to Essay Writing You’ll Ever Need 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b503d10db972d92dc6492e46fe060debc86bd564dd24da43cc942b2315a8b206a5d28e26d6331c541f09ace599afa551c46aaa80c6952f1ced 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b543eaac218b3f58a5594f5184db2647b5dc8ced2fafdb46c1c298c9208ac4d8fcfeac0e903bc2bcd989a1e169ff0f50d11792f422e15de503 
How Outlining Is Essential to Your Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b543eaac218b3f58a5594f5184db2647b5dc8ced2fafdb46c1c298c9208ac4d8fcfeac0e903bc2bcd989a1e169ff0f50d11792f422e15de503 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b583976e33a05694e567e4fe2cbde7a31536a3651f701900075b722cbc5e00e8120eee76fba612415db2ccbaf1955a6d0337558964a645e193 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b583976e33a05694e567e4fe2cbde7a31536a3651f701900075b722cbc5e00e8120eee76fba612415db2ccbaf1955a6d0337558964a645e193 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b583976e33a05694e567e4fe2cbde7a31536a3651f701900075b722cbc5e00e8120eee76fba612415db2ccbaf1955a6d0337558964a645e193 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b583976e33a05694e567e4fe2cbde7a31536a3651f701900075b722cbc5e00e8120eee76fba612415db2ccbaf1955a6d0337558964a645e193 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b548a42a15af8c58905ce58febd1c8f1efeac7838333ba233e679757500e1e03bedfd54efcac1aa0793442c5cf20d158ac759cd8a73c048cf7 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b509de8dcb36bbf901fcdfccfdd5912d0beeb2a48614e954aad7ed3124522c4981fd943cbf046d66436020b172cff2d18cb3d3d361ff02f6d4 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b52d05c22325fa2d70f792f42fc9eb06769ff95d06029f7a8d5727fae062b1fda2528bfefd2ed7e969f12ee5236b1e613e95770b2b3e84f4cf 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b53227b52b402463e3a427cc23fed04968f98b673425b85bc4e752b6e29ae229d1122e58c8b6edeb10701bb75dc23ed508 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b5fd1a925fe1e195a4d18267da298850a8894621f347f8aeef8d8b4a57bffb62a26688202417c551135967812a36672a90 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b51a312fc1f621b695e1b8781a3396855f88f135412b746a85dbd96f3e54c39c6888011f27e3cb9cae85ca4c670bf3b0d5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b5ab7738a1d57085177b7ba6a9da7a6ea9c287e57c2050f1ef6e83c38e967e7215dd81cb502f0d5da3a20691035a38f72d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b52d05c22325fa2d70f792f42fc9eb06769ff95d06029f7a8d5727fae062b1fda2528bfefd2ed7e969f12ee5236b1e613e95770b2b3e84f4cf 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b5c5cf10922cdb566f8a1e7ad34a9710c5668eef191f11350fe1fbd84293cba0a38f90a4eccf3d94b51cff4e926f11184c03b16c0414d24168 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6b645a6fe4f8cffa8d22484184adb151e74884593ebac49db3ade53db4afa3ed65a74c50750fff61764565a5a1acef58ee65821f8963f741fb1d224e69f2f5c99d4cde908473c3f866b68ffc26a7ef160ff72dd6ea6d3a91 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b529d479c3c867441ac22e76e3f149998da90ad32ecdea739e15c01c3d79040fc7cec83f0e757684a6a1501bb9deae86a4fe604b9c4e8d14d8 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187c6cec094719b529d479c3c867441ac22e76e3f149998da90ad32ecdea739e15c01c3d79040fc7cec83f0e757684a6a1501bb9deae86a4fe604b9c4e8d14d8 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104