Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 20:39:50 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a5bb4230bea9bced59ce959afa9281892133c3ed55be04d374b1f1183cf6c668c94d665b9ac8c056425c5d3688a1a1e1778b6f7516c676ff 

We're hearing crickets... 
You had no writing activity last week! Could that be true? You may want to double-check that you’re logged in to your Grammarly account. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a5bb4230bea9bced59ce959afa9281892133c3ed55be04d374b1f1183cf6c668c94d665b9ac8c056425c5d3688a1a1e1778b6f7516c676ff 
Log in 

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2ed84995dc7d57643141c68ce8117fe68bef316aa20c77a8dd7d3f7a140072ac5dcbf80593368bdec04bcc413ca405c8251268f0797c8dead14e706b806633d 
Self-Love Affirmations to Tell Yourself Daily 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2ed84995dc7d57643141c68ce8117fe68bef316aa20c77a8dd7d3f7a140072ac5dcbf80593368bdec04bcc413ca405c8251268f0797c8dead14e706b806633d 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2ed84995dc7d576c3f8830a6601b13fe3d3836530ffe7a667875cb8db8157f2077077a838a37f6ef7ebc893f7db44fa08e671fc743e2626a15d7f7a536d1f6e 
The 8 Parts of Speech: Examples and Rules 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2ed84995dc7d576c3f8830a6601b13fe3d3836530ffe7a667875cb8db8157f2077077a838a37f6ef7ebc893f7db44fa08e671fc743e2626a15d7f7a536d1f6e 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2ed84995dc7d576f001517343b4d1e404886d6dedba795dd498eb8e438c9fd3a40e8dbf77a1d917518c1bc475eec97e9b55175c501364b4c4e56f5ca9dc150f 
Send a Non-Romantic Love Note to Brighten Someone’s Day 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2ed84995dc7d576f001517343b4d1e404886d6dedba795dd498eb8e438c9fd3a40e8dbf77a1d917518c1bc475eec97e9b55175c501364b4c4e56f5ca9dc150f 
&rsaquo; 

 

 Go Premium
Elevate your writing with
 advanced suggestions from
 Grammarly Premium

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a5bb4230bea9bced1041804d9bda9e7463638e77c4bc37530e242767deafb43c1b13856d13600255adace3618f78d75755d469fdae1cfeca 
Upgrade to Fix Advanced Issues  >

Need help logging back in?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a5bb4230bea9bcedc53d4356a1f0639ba0a1ecc09fad2d3c3172f058c70c2e9b7cc9ef83bb1a671834d0d78c43d2dfb0b32628013de56324 
Reset my password  >

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a5bb4230bea9bced149556a371bcfbc6178caa406c6865e671f4c9d3facc7eda0ae70421a00688298f9266cc539dd85007186cece0829195 
I'm sure I'm logged in, what's the problem?  >

    

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a5bb4230bea9bced74039cf062627a27baff36e3402e620fbbbb49331e309b88e02566eb24b2d91e71316af2ea290c953ff0a797f6173972 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2ed84995dc7d5763369c98cbe47cfd668bd0d4f48fc274f149e013e5ad3210529f245bead13fba37a920ecea5cdf582645e06027259de6d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2ed84995dc7d5765dc6219fa07e3647b60e06afb8683835ce70051c40294841ecb6705aa4751d89ba9c2bce74e7b7cb30c38d415aa57bc9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2ed84995dc7d5766e2547b94e834d13e51d3e688620d3e3ace18e6508c014d87c5765f19c7a3470df383bc1ef0b6015dba560cc6892e0ec 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2ed84995dc7d576498cfb0bb7a1a90ad15b5155809b02fdcb5737cf6e1ae1d4e5a369e42c1c2fdb00c4ecfc16d2bcd9d5261da0f9c5d6263cabecbf8ab7e4db 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2ed84995dc7d57684e28acd921882bf39eb0a3095a029239dcdacb33c3f3ad75bf8cd359ef0babf733057acdcffdb8d135768536b302d1f17e6e84ced0174c5 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9fabef080c8a33bc7a838cf399a43dceee7d701025226f93aa17cd27238c12d904ec3787f367d9d507c851ccc99ebcc629e5610e54f21e3bf8ea93891d8e60931a5ae9c620cd19370363dd0331794cf8029fd9ab4e4cd861 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2ed84995dc7d5763ff5059173b7fc778a4f3e32837a0bd15b243ac2148ebc4430af0491f42fa08976d280cc1af6a07f4528be21b15d760dafc3cb36ccc9b973 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2ed84995dc7d5763ff5059173b7fc778a4f3e32837a0bd15b243ac2148ebc4430af0491f42fa08976d280cc1af6a07f4528be21b15d760dafc3cb36ccc9b973 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104