Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 20:43:00 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f7538b4c710fd3f65f001a5192947495340b41a50d8c9e87d629f143cc65d488c07df1ee572b6fc44c1e89ae6e6386917084fb28e3ddf46b 

We're hearing crickets... 
You had no writing activity last week! Could that be true? You may want to double-check that you’re logged in to your Grammarly account. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f7538b4c710fd3f65f001a5192947495340b41a50d8c9e87d629f143cc65d488c07df1ee572b6fc44c1e89ae6e6386917084fb28e3ddf46b 
Log in 

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18cce6686225c40adf952ad4e1fec60ae2ab515f98785d83809f22ab1f49d37272ac9e818257c2159218c0c0c7fbe1e085766989f6e6204291bbb7016edd77d1 
Make Your Essay Structure Rock-Solid with These Tips 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18cce6686225c40adf952ad4e1fec60ae2ab515f98785d83809f22ab1f49d37272ac9e818257c2159218c0c0c7fbe1e085766989f6e6204291bbb7016edd77d1 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18cce6686225c40a0c884509f1c3183819b7b831321f6b291f2c664ff0282a79cecc70b3f0a89f4c46ba0d497d315761b3429e3307edd26bead25af31ba8d7c2 
5 Writing Activities to Keep You Going Through the Winter 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18cce6686225c40a0c884509f1c3183819b7b831321f6b291f2c664ff0282a79cecc70b3f0a89f4c46ba0d497d315761b3429e3307edd26bead25af31ba8d7c2 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18cce6686225c40ad1cedfaa7600ad685f9bf0ed8c2aa1d27c22d4bf763ea4bfe235f0f33aed81375e2013ad5a30a5ca5667b64da476fdc0aef8d55845fe76c8 
4 Better Ways to Express ‘Sorry for the Inconvenience’ in Email 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=18cce6686225c40ad1cedfaa7600ad685f9bf0ed8c2aa1d27c22d4bf763ea4bfe235f0f33aed81375e2013ad5a30a5ca5667b64da476fdc0aef8d55845fe76c8 
&rsaquo; 

 

 Go Premium
Elevate your writing with
 advanced suggestions from
 Grammarly Premium

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d83c9695d794621630c2b2c7c64203e64992691c4bfec8770cc73ad4043b5753fa8d5018879e30f60e404bb97425acc0ce8bf5fec12b23d6 
Upgrade to Fix Advanced Issues  >

Need help logging back in?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1a4efeeaf54213431ba003afb5b3866dcdc2a2c8e5398a45f7f1282d51ef79611a6775ec6f13f82914129592b7f39e0f575df1a8249abe91 
Reset my password  >

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a0c80d0da990fcda52c2670fc82bef69f30421f2aa4b03ade23f8b89412096caabbc4739e6c625caf99c579d1f8a7091d3865f83ed24d35e 
I'm sure I'm logged in, what's the problem?  >

    

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e1cf2e4bcb385c66117ad9b83d8bbbb5a68c74eb88a5077dc1aaf7e63287ca6f836aaa1846ae1272e3f47bdaaee41e4868f2cc2cf7705b34 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01d1c5d8a0c63220045fbb25432a0534015fab809bd51d1cbc9d2d9a46bd459797557087893af99993bcaf9c43f014e5210a48b68cfb4222 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=eb28dce6961ee5fb8fc6f34683ee1f5af0a1ba1a9d7e61b041a7a493ede295bf4d258c8f32ebd29abb0c37535ce6d2d32734e3f325e61b43 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a12d95fe547c358efcb6c361da27604cc70c6733e010d74262c881949a96787e56d1aacbb9001fffcbcd78e079e6d8f1ca052cf7f3b31ce2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1118eca7c2e2ded900f50758bebbc760eb356555c449d3f233a32d4bbfef44f70547f6c474384fb6e775bb8a5ecdb3d3a562c9e90f9a399282d64e095e65fe00 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a3d7b440eb03fcf117341017ba1712f93259f219abe90364da77d8775f8410ad4448335ce78c7c874472bcf241d5688b98534e9fac11467275b56ef52e165ec 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=148b132ead6d1ce4034b113abd290be06e1c543988156ab7adbd34183d2723b2867884ffab25a95f1ddc53e5a45d6deae020b77b9e9e68b46a45414e38d90d179900bee1ec3f5b7bbe77782c6a6cb602894b4dab58bd3a9a 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=732a47603a550dda1b5a7073a88d169528b32399e4b05ab36bf9b1247b69d15a0f0d921e4b12cbc2e8ce862a564766d59dc160838e0e193e5e949686a4034037 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=732a47603a550dda1b5a7073a88d169528b32399e4b05ab36bf9b1247b69d15a0f0d921e4b12cbc2e8ce862a564766d59dc160838e0e193e5e949686a4034037 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104