Subject: We're not seeing any activity from last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 20:37:03 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3cd39deb5dd1589c9d117681e5f640347f3d5b120a03ea8e2a5e968eb7c1943511d6ccaee52599560e7fc354da7f7b4229 

We're hearing crickets... 
You had no writing activity last week! Could that be true? You may want to double-check that you’re logged in to your Grammarly account. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3cd39deb5dd1589c9d117681e5f640347f3d5b120a03ea8e2a5e968eb7c1943511d6ccaee52599560e7fc354da7f7b4229 
Log in 

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3c0baa9bc4ffd23781def21ab0cfaf0b6ec0d0f6a9796c38ea51f5cedf17530e0a5c2f39fb5291b1d52723acbe37fa51d527d844ca80fdff92 
The Cost of ‘Natural’ Business Communications for Multilingual Leaders 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3c0baa9bc4ffd23781def21ab0cfaf0b6ec0d0f6a9796c38ea51f5cedf17530e0a5c2f39fb5291b1d52723acbe37fa51d527d844ca80fdff92 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3c4549ec542c9832b3c7b7e843e09604b46963dd3ea56761fa608659de966bc980b07a08a6e9e68378305045f598f7e699161a479af508d3c5 
What Is Irony in Writing? An Unironic Guide 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3c4549ec542c9832b3c7b7e843e09604b46963dd3ea56761fa608659de966bc980b07a08a6e9e68378305045f598f7e699161a479af508d3c5 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
AI

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3cba1fd9af2336db070f72b14b3f00a1ac6c4f6d45346121e5c58c8d0c4efd0c27d5856a2e73a029f3d2ab2c15a9f885b26592a76ff9fe0848 
Adversarial Grammatical Error Correction 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3cba1fd9af2336db070f72b14b3f00a1ac6c4f6d45346121e5c58c8d0c4efd0c27d5856a2e73a029f3d2ab2c15a9f885b26592a76ff9fe0848 
&rsaquo; 

 

 Go Premium
Elevate your writing with
 advanced suggestions from
 Grammarly Premium

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3cf26fc49846e2346e024723dc4561a29c7214777fa845c9cad05859d6c3ee7f63e62c44023beb027d58a945b4b73d5185 
Upgrade to Fix Advanced Issues  >

Need help logging back in?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3c3bc8a26bef55b91548935288281fa757a208ffa21918ef4d8bcb208c46045bd30a8dd52d10d4795ecec837c443f33355 
Reset my password  >

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3c5f73e75874682205d8fba6ba8eff0339249f868b9cc78d11a05dcc809d23fc6402cb99d4ea2c1cc9b16bc65e2ba2f97f 
I'm sure I'm logged in, what's the problem?  >

    

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3cb133d317378d01fe784d6c38cb1b4f46e8a95189baee2d6b27fc8d5301e047357d6d8c8df5189a7b878631bd2ccbc75a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3c72de60e5e56df37490dc9e8339ae121f9792b2da0cda03749c34fa952f627752822449d178dca7b4cb6ebac79249fd13 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3c5322439d3f58f97a60d999b318a14b8e492cfff8be9618e5d6a70f80045fa3dd21da7894619bcb477fef9eb6017e5e18 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3c8e7f413724f52d5d6d0a6b803f2a47fc63d643bfa5e3e11d26fdb3f6abc0c6b34cd583f91f6dd5333b4ea95007badedc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3c2e28000325096d8d5d0feb033000b3b1b26e55fd28c657cee35e153c18b43b83685c13769b9099f53e2cde2a7d76bbb17873e634ddd23ac0 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3c92ea180817c39d80cd9b78009511eec07c1225ad2fce4f48ef8638a604ec5213c82d94d68955774c85f5572e4e08c4de0bdbdf3040276cef 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1ed0fea4f574abbf02120bdbdd79297a28de03c5eb8f1f3e32c08aaf49d0c98c9ec511dc1ded500e1e45607530b44cb4ac8518ed8d60a754117141bc06e4b2e77196b30a15180c9c6e6452cf051b1280da48c79c27619298 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3cae3553031c3c73200170b543da0da220dac12627a9ec0d53eaa5d87688c8d9026fb91088c9e1197e780e6dcd883e6b4899a67902039dc3e2 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6220f65465482c3cae3553031c3c73200170b543da0da220dac12627a9ec0d53eaa5d87688c8d9026fb91088c9e1197e780e6dcd883e6b4899a67902039dc3e2 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104