Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 40% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 20:40:57 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81641afdec22a0e312eadfde2af3b75a136c3ada1ca1ad33a1612e7c513bdb0cf5e63f2d0342fc786a0f12d68a3cfa6674d596b87c32d826 

We're hearing crickets... 
You had no writing activity last week! Could that be true? You may want to double-check that you’re logged in to your Grammarly account. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81641afdec22a0e312eadfde2af3b75a136c3ada1ca1ad33a1612e7c513bdb0cf5e63f2d0342fc786a0f12d68a3cfa6674d596b87c32d826 
Log in 

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81641afdec22a0e3be9d0286b6543b8ead77c8cd815e9adcc5c1b1620dab00874270a9ff943274dfb1e86940b5225a2fed62d21665060a2cb491312b7ea98801 
Avoid Overused Language Once and for All 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81641afdec22a0e3be9d0286b6543b8ead77c8cd815e9adcc5c1b1620dab00874270a9ff943274dfb1e86940b5225a2fed62d21665060a2cb491312b7ea98801 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81641afdec22a0e384d546b3055a1f02211d38c6df6c9d91098472b1d4a034cd558d4b8f3144def53016a79e233c186631e3bb5779eeba00b055851a059ed184 
Is Multitasking Actually Making You More Productive? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81641afdec22a0e384d546b3055a1f02211d38c6df6c9d91098472b1d4a034cd558d4b8f3144def53016a79e233c186631e3bb5779eeba00b055851a059ed184 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81641afdec22a0e3c056e36f01d2eccf0b8d194a4fb0d7ebbe97e99c60ea00e7f66e9a2b4e745c1d4ff1e013dd61d5225695fd2a0e9e59353b67bab0d60f3b9d 
Captivate Your Reader by Writing the Perfect Hook 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81641afdec22a0e3c056e36f01d2eccf0b8d194a4fb0d7ebbe97e99c60ea00e7f66e9a2b4e745c1d4ff1e013dd61d5225695fd2a0e9e59353b67bab0d60f3b9d 
&rsaquo; 

 

 Go Premium
Elevate your writing with
 advanced suggestions from
 Grammarly Premium

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81641afdec22a0e3c3c4e64fb8a18e268e3fe577753af002d811147627de896d11abfa906a19f88291b721594d4243a58308e65bfd53fe73 
Upgrade to Fix Advanced Issues  >

Need help logging back in?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81641afdec22a0e3a08f8df805b659433197755a7de3da5207814b9270b08d459d1b9b5374465aa1c7ad60b190200678b3e65c595b5c8035 
Reset my password  >

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81641afdec22a0e3457e6002833358cccafc79b72e517e6fb72099b3071672f23f0019a640cb5021c1fb0628bd2b350a22f32db88dc620db 
I'm sure I'm logged in, what's the problem?  >

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81641afdec22a0e35f131eb2293c48bb0608b7cb957154d251cbaf56e788c408157358eb47e117cdd1e1b9f915ce0c2fa2c3936e2b6fabcc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81641afdec22a0e3afa7ac0e3fbee0625799caae80721c2aa0101a36a341d257a42d76a37bac7645dac7b8d43b34ed886d31deb81d3cf148 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81641afdec22a0e3862e5db69d805696f3b78312697a033e2fe682ac9e5bb848e1b9c223a83f5f2fe0e4414c31cfaf3355f5e7a169085546 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81641afdec22a0e341f1bb53e6c40662b58785b9e2215fc15d287ff58f509f211a2fa923c6caba4553b20febfe88fe2682a552c6190a3651 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca551ef9ad02ed7f557cfcbacddfe019f213cc609dec9b90118ac22b3847a9c89282d9c1e42ca679bc7f4a7b3de87e64c5b965f7111535a523490131a3da51d2a88e47ae7134c6a9cf77c7850a9ffd6623222e80b931eba9 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81641afdec22a0e3eb0b68af878b7a2b475ee687c68f340946ac75a9ac8685ad02ec5738fb3bb15dcf471bdb10c97d9d49a90dd8efd04f15d67c70a458794dc5 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81641afdec22a0e3eb0b68af878b7a2b475ee687c68f340946ac75a9ac8685ad02ec5738fb3bb15dcf471bdb10c97d9d49a90dd8efd04f15d67c70a458794dc5 
Unsubscribe 

You are being contacted because you recently registered for a free Grammarly account and appear to have stopped using the browser extension.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104