Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 03:41:37 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
JANUARY 10 &#45; JANUARY 16

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d936ca3bf7acbcea4920443b141df042037b480073ceaa5b522274aef759686a3d89dd8246c77c5af604fe7a5250ae0113a36a728d337e0a36 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d936ca3bf7acbcea4920443b141df042037b480073ceaa5b522274aef759686a3d89dd8246c77c5af604fe7a5250ae0113a36a728d337e0a36 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9da39bf0d4c8430b65a8f77931a5874659bea04780b0651f22af29b0ee0cb2d80293785e20a5e21334baeb2104f8285b04022a4e213e05249 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Dec 26 02 Jan 09 16

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9da39bf0d4c8430b65a8f77931a5874659bea04780b0651f22af29b0ee0cb2d80293785e20a5e21334baeb2104f8285b04022a4e213e05249 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 26 02 Jan 09 16

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9da39bf0d4c8430b65a8f77931a5874659bea04780b0651f22af29b0ee0cb2d80293785e20a5e21334baeb2104f8285b04022a4e213e05249 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 26 02 Jan 09 16

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9577e3e7eb030fa67dd9adca4721a7f5ae39c3b975bada22faa62912811175e79cdbf99a95e45a91b9e8ea6763941f7f974b8d177301b6385 
Captivate Your Reader by Writing the Perfect Hook 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9577e3e7eb030fa67dd9adca4721a7f5ae39c3b975bada22faa62912811175e79cdbf99a95e45a91b9e8ea6763941f7f974b8d177301b6385 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9e00e1797a358f519d7302721fd19ff8faa361080f94b6140b535c589c63ff6c10c58e2063c884db55fafb33d9521c154e9bb3901fd076386 
How to Write a Conclusion for an Essay 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9e00e1797a358f519d7302721fd19ff8faa361080f94b6140b535c589c63ff6c10c58e2063c884db55fafb33d9521c154e9bb3901fd076386 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d94aa205b4281f35f81e1bc3951407509e13d51a287ee47b614776c373ea7bb7e3ec05a65f6be7372a17fbfa611c65652ba5763ffd122855b0 
Grammarly Wins TrustRadius Awards for Best Feature Set and Best Customer Support 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d94aa205b4281f35f81e1bc3951407509e13d51a287ee47b614776c373ea7bb7e3ec05a65f6be7372a17fbfa611c65652ba5763ffd122855b0 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9ec9f993e09f8501bb70568c0ba1d992bdf2eef949ff21df30e32539476c1e2a95977a04bef13ff478814de217f06e1d20d54d4f492abe24f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9ec9f993e09f8501bb70568c0ba1d992bdf2eef949ff21df30e32539476c1e2a95977a04bef13ff478814de217f06e1d20d54d4f492abe24f 

Transform your team&rsquo;s <br class="hide"> communication into a <br class="hide"> competitive advantage with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9ec9f993e09f8501bb70568c0ba1d992bdf2eef949ff21df30e32539476c1e2a95977a04bef13ff478814de217f06e1d20d54d4f492abe24f 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9ec9f993e09f8501bb70568c0ba1d992bdf2eef949ff21df30e32539476c1e2a95977a04bef13ff478814de217f06e1d20d54d4f492abe24f 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d93e0d0fe323e6d385255bde8a5d883b8fcd061351969231fc9d1581ee73f2ef83ba3c83a8b026f5bec2392638d6cb4d0d69e41d795a63c0aa 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9354d3804524c3b7c5f862b2b46fbad5ea18968f08f878c73d8743492027b4b81ea3eb3c24f794d08e4203a55eb424e0969816196e5c636b0 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9d4742d502a6a6008ef590ca2fcbd87d06358a6063ec5545b03004fd3ddff9874bf4141421051c2daa4ccd5cffce4bfcca567df23f8489020 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d97b8e474533cdae0d4ee5a48a5941f1033c787d59ab50240d91ba6f128343548f5cd9cde856c8225a93ab5f7dea538eef 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d98f4cd32c534e02ac23100b26261181be6899d21d3427b03e5013908359b50f4f8652325d57778b5726960256b46eb3a0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d94259e01e2995aa9b8f1ac25d09bff8bfbf624701db0a7a06e769ff77a3787383e593c34a580920c170e9b8377bfc2806 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d93d1a39e9f2476c45f997c5bb6156141444c414c20b0a139efd6675e004ca370a268b44a6d6f3d36d6fb3bcd6b5e2b6db 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9d4742d502a6a6008ef590ca2fcbd87d06358a6063ec5545b03004fd3ddff9874bf4141421051c2daa4ccd5cffce4bfcca567df23f8489020 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9acb45237e4329fec486be126ddf1eb074256e55682c44fb4ea779b0a93835d0a1c42a80f771514e12823ac93146c074f688b61eb8ca8527f 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3c9efbd09ec71b843dbedf342940d8c9667f9b26d866cebd2f85f7d0fa13e0181b02eb841230c26554186bad6038c3be45ec2debe8aa7fcaa8071c701ee1264260b09d0129e7276086f9baeacdbae968d8cd262b86250f3 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9337b6fcdcb3a31afc17417cca5c925a98166c1d29a86883d3819d9663b2eeb5daa9d57f686c094dc393059dbe7c63593fa05ed52d9ba9b2b 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71583db8116842d9337b6fcdcb3a31afc17417cca5c925a98166c1d29a86883d3819d9663b2eeb5daa9d57f686c094dc393059dbe7c63593fa05ed52d9ba9b2b 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104