Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + Save $75 for a Year of Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 05:44:26 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
JANUARY 03 &#45; JANUARY 09

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301a727c8c0fe5889d4e3ae15d62291ef4e45746b8a46dda169a26d3801915438595de3283b1b0664ba5571ce50b60a6ae941a432434bb9fc46a 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301a727c8c0fe5889d4e3ae15d62291ef4e45746b8a46dda169a26d3801915438595de3283b1b0664ba5571ce50b60a6ae941a432434bb9fc46a 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301a01ec9d6b03a6934893af9f6e8dea945d7f5ba032f0b743773be35707360ba3b96b867a1680f2ed67d31cf2058c4cc3b6d19cd27b1075b55f 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Dec 19 26 Jan 02 09

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301a01ec9d6b03a6934893af9f6e8dea945d7f5ba032f0b743773be35707360ba3b96b867a1680f2ed67d31cf2058c4cc3b6d19cd27b1075b55f 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 19 26 Jan 02 09

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301a01ec9d6b03a6934893af9f6e8dea945d7f5ba032f0b743773be35707360ba3b96b867a1680f2ed67d31cf2058c4cc3b6d19cd27b1075b55f 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 19 26 Jan 02 09

 
 
<strong>Final Days: </strong>Upgrade by January 13 <br class="hide">and get a full year of Premium for only $75 USD! (normally $139.95)

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301ab993d1203a4f0f38e8b06cb107d9dce56c0615a425a4d676270936073d877a3c0bda15f70310e0e356035ac24aff32970b8053f7f498cccf 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301ab993d1203a4f0f38e8b06cb107d9dce56c0615a425a4d676270936073d877a3c0bda15f70310e0e356035ac24aff32970b8053f7f498cccf 

$75 OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75ea31c80ed6e88aa25e07933854ec1e56adfa436839a1c12fbab06dc71ae858cb847b8b400f81c0a5a7bd4cd43e907db4dfee611bb2d49be76360c7ec177e5b 
Forget Resolutions—A New Year’s Learning Agenda Is Where It’s At 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75ea31c80ed6e88aa25e07933854ec1e56adfa436839a1c12fbab06dc71ae858cb847b8b400f81c0a5a7bd4cd43e907db4dfee611bb2d49be76360c7ec177e5b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75ea31c80ed6e88a7df63a19cd387b9bdf997ea2c2bd94b7b5acd7687e1e42ac8ed7ef4396ca5545f7835e4809853451290a3761f09f26bf281817d1bf7ebc69 
The 2020 Buzzwords and Phrases We’re Putting in the Rearview 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75ea31c80ed6e88a7df63a19cd387b9bdf997ea2c2bd94b7b5acd7687e1e42ac8ed7ef4396ca5545f7835e4809853451290a3761f09f26bf281817d1bf7ebc69 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75ea31c80ed6e88a182b883b99fe4ffd8bae5872d9c612fd65e0babcf70ac2e1d75b136d61a599a8ba3a9d30464ba1d4dd79ec252db6c00908dd563c2a0f772b 
Welcome Erica Galos Alioto, Global Head of People at Grammarly 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75ea31c80ed6e88a182b883b99fe4ffd8bae5872d9c612fd65e0babcf70ac2e1d75b136d61a599a8ba3a9d30464ba1d4dd79ec252db6c00908dd563c2a0f772b 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301add5a82614ff31af46a8392649bf93fd2ce1fc987993c35f9cfb46136b8cd3674d7c3c248dafd1d7b6f2258d7ed590c65d85a06cd0522216b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301add5a82614ff31af46a8392649bf93fd2ce1fc987993c35f9cfb46136b8cd3674d7c3c248dafd1d7b6f2258d7ed590c65d85a06cd0522216b 

It's not just what you say. How you say it matters, too. Help your team strike the right tone with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301add5a82614ff31af46a8392649bf93fd2ce1fc987993c35f9cfb46136b8cd3674d7c3c248dafd1d7b6f2258d7ed590c65d85a06cd0522216b 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301add5a82614ff31af46a8392649bf93fd2ce1fc987993c35f9cfb46136b8cd3674d7c3c248dafd1d7b6f2258d7ed590c65d85a06cd0522216b 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301affe7d6ae0dfc9d0d328acd9103b071f339951d44491b4b4921b49b9a6f31d07049b737181ab3d30c0842e0ea1b857a00e823779aec0ee9ee 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301a9eb82f4fbc6f5b184574dc823f0b8374fab6dea79260d40abdd2ee04f6a6d432c0ff42c40b28a063e1190f21a686ca24048f17c0026f5f09 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301a1d2e01697bf994142e2fd275911a779e2a1c7927e885caec215f9d1756bdb21d98a55d7d8daa50627b4c71a5f0d1e9fee4d58e83cefea548 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301a74d177a45c4eaf1acf3b24f1cb76cada9653bbde0438b0f50d83c805237408e0a13b5ec452b7cccfcddca48e4d9b353c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301a799c51d24a0294b4c3e1f3439f258748961928aecb16249b2d6411b9c250d89afbbb7db6259483be3cd823783deb3c72 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301ac2da37e18926256d18c71762378cf4d59c82f2cc7e755699b515262dd675a80a166534066fcc0e3ac8d2c42bcd8c1d73 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301abc2ab3a0aba3611de1f96d44cc9ed2df75ca8389ba4c01e80a8bfacb2799eb516cc532c46c9894aad46d9772dab44c06 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301a1d2e01697bf994142e2fd275911a779e2a1c7927e885caec215f9d1756bdb21d98a55d7d8daa50627b4c71a5f0d1e9fee4d58e83cefea548 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301afb897ae7cf25b27a477c0f95e4de5f8f3b767f6d962e9253b37ea6baa2f16400a0ace419e8bd1d65af410248dbc10f9023d265fea69beb85 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8c7bf831cf76abfa713a8335a3a999a7677b1b67c9c67f9652de070835eb1f63e1c1f6646854c069baece45aa0a95578cc990409c28885c706a67ec2ff3095f96f16e33f9aba0e771ea3b197a9b1d6abc3986057d4047dc8 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301ad1d8726233a22a2afb31d77b47655f23da742abd1ab6c979b79a1eb1612829c89e7f4d4c8dbce6895415d0b91b74c65b2a1482fa4c4deab4 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c22e767152f4301ad1d8726233a22a2afb31d77b47655f23da742abd1ab6c979b79a1eb1612829c89e7f4d4c8dbce6895415d0b91b74c65b2a1482fa4c4deab4 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104