Subject: Did you take a break from writing last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 06:20:10 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
DECEMBER 27 &#45; JANUARY 02

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af7646efb29d9b6d916794e58be7a1c2590a9ceb6c172987d8c0050a21488a58c9c41de9cd007a95bce91a4677108091db20b2876d86f13acb6f33 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af7646efb29d9b6d916794e58be7a1c2590a9ceb6c172987d8c0050a21488a58c9c41de9cd007a95bce91a4677108091db20b2876d86f13acb6f33 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af76469b89c8290c92dc2065aa1f8c54c5697d87a8f0530c0988cd976cdc968a1a4d9d888e4c5d6276c35507deccf71369bee4efc343571eb6ff23 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Dec 12 19 Dec 26 02

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af76469b89c8290c92dc2065aa1f8c54c5697d87a8f0530c0988cd976cdc968a1a4d9d888e4c5d6276c35507deccf71369bee4efc343571eb6ff23 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 12 19 Dec 26 02

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af76469b89c8290c92dc2065aa1f8c54c5697d87a8f0530c0988cd976cdc968a1a4d9d888e4c5d6276c35507deccf71369bee4efc343571eb6ff23 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 12 19 Dec 26 02

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aebcddad355614b964819c8cf462b3400708871a7d86f08e398828fde9eac2134a3f65fe888ac1df692f72da7e0354697342de6b8bc9a43e38ac5036dd89e253 
12 Great Websites for Writers 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aebcddad355614b964819c8cf462b3400708871a7d86f08e398828fde9eac2134a3f65fe888ac1df692f72da7e0354697342de6b8bc9a43e38ac5036dd89e253 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aebcddad355614b9ce0a3ee76b7f2486524343d9c5ca1487217312bf3e38cf4542a0daedb4179850d4c575c82a535702b01f8daf5ae7fc56571878fbdad17f50 
How Bullet Lists Help Organize Your Ideas 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aebcddad355614b9ce0a3ee76b7f2486524343d9c5ca1487217312bf3e38cf4542a0daedb4179850d4c575c82a535702b01f8daf5ae7fc56571878fbdad17f50 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aebcddad355614b9207421173d5cb19a47202508b7b353535305b4d90141a520c1e2b548857e59a9f5fc2b4b316a1cd95755cf44162a90d28bb5679f97a6e037 
What Is Tone? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aebcddad355614b9207421173d5cb19a47202508b7b353535305b4d90141a520c1e2b548857e59a9f5fc2b4b316a1cd95755cf44162a90d28bb5679f97a6e037 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af7646fc2ffe070368ec5a9ca3ee9815c36591119a4bf34ad6717a91b74cd2ae5cc9c51622800fae181a340122bd70eb4d1e2bb7a829541dd14b88 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af7646fc2ffe070368ec5a9ca3ee9815c36591119a4bf34ad6717a91b74cd2ae5cc9c51622800fae181a340122bd70eb4d1e2bb7a829541dd14b88 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af7646fc2ffe070368ec5a9ca3ee9815c36591119a4bf34ad6717a91b74cd2ae5cc9c51622800fae181a340122bd70eb4d1e2bb7a829541dd14b88 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af7646fc2ffe070368ec5a9ca3ee9815c36591119a4bf34ad6717a91b74cd2ae5cc9c51622800fae181a340122bd70eb4d1e2bb7a829541dd14b88 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af7646d0557edc6fda60236b0b632a24525dfe3ab15279a3844caa2e6a2781b710728afcd1e21526e02350012d544b44484939978fa0ad4ad3ccea 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af764658fe8095a4bf63cf8c28cd4eb4b3552a6fad149f04eba1792bc5a4830f70ba16d43b4cadc3b1b414f81180e3df3c8c2d5a145d2f52e61df0 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af7646904d510e6784fed907b167ee750c6485e548655cbca848bd4d344b2c7b34e2c484187c1dba0649abd17ee81ce0b5c3b3633e80ca802a2efe 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af7646b91da77f1898b79ee19ee014cf9056d4e2f15dcd6fec99ef6e07c85a258620165fcb4ccb58d02974ae78ac3b01d7e6c3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af764624577ceb715249396e77aee19be325e4fd7ca9d356085ba003b8b84cc5a58d181580fe93afc63a4574edbe9232e0b290 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af7646b7571d510f663109fad1b52883659bdf7e9c6a6ca322d386a9f2faf6d29df5e3776d447d44ac9ed4062e0ef35f83d861 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af7646fd18536b7ec91e8d5f8a23073aee39902a39503048c337fc8a385562fbf8c81c7827916e5cab4902328922fdcb0a289d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af7646904d510e6784fed907b167ee750c6485e548655cbca848bd4d344b2c7b34e2c484187c1dba0649abd17ee81ce0b5c3b3633e80ca802a2efe 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af7646a1d90da2e67ccea1cea65f0cf7f86aa3fb719f8a2e455d80b288ccab60232af20693b4da322a3df76ea64e46666b17b96a9a6e0b93b10026 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da09df384188f2e2f58b71b118bcb1c4ad0d35093ed90abb8ee3e0d2ff0071ac91cce76f062757d241b7c108d129ae6971676c7a2302deb52640c765fb84d2f520fcd799edc4d2c29d9af61ee77c0cfd6ec0d12cb050d350 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af764638b2acb3c0dc334ab4a6112dc9b445dbfe4b432dcb2e0fb5dcab311deee359a30e37d329f6e806637e30bd519d12bb3d891425b630d9defe 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16c391d8f3af764638b2acb3c0dc334ab4a6112dc9b445dbfe4b432dcb2e0fb5dcab311deee359a30e37d329f6e806637e30bd519d12bb3d891425b630d9defe 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104