Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 08:28:01 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    landmarkgroup-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.10.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [DB5EUR03FT061.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Re: Update phone number #6249388642
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Samer Salmeh <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 08:27:57 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team 

Please check and advise regarding the following issue. 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "Samer Salmeh" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2021 4:45:59 PM 
Subject: Update phone number #6249388642 

Hi Team, 

Problem Statement: Update phone number 
Order Date : Nov 29, 2020 
Order ID: 6249388642 
Tracking ID: RP1220200002935 

Kindly update the number and arrange a collection asap. 
Customer contact number: 0564417456 

Regards, 
Samer