Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74857) Partial cancellation
From: "Afaf.Khateeb (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 08:46:50 +0000

Afaf.Khateeb *made 3 updates* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74857 Partial cancellation 

Afaf.Khateeb *made 3 updates* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMmRhNjY5MzNkNGIzNDUwMWI2YzhjM2Q1ODFlZDU0N2IiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74857 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74857?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMmRhNjY5MzNkNGIzNDUwMWI2YzhjM2Q1ODFlZDU0N2IiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Partial cancellation ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74857?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMmRhNjY5MzNkNGIzNDUwMWI2YzhjM2Q1ODFlZDU0N2IiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Afaf.Khateeb 12:43 PM GST Status: Hybris Resolved To Be Assigned Assignee: [email-masked] Sudhanshu Gandhi Reporter: [email-masked] Afaf.Khateeb
Comments
Afaf.Khateeb 12:43 PM GST

Hi Sudhanshu Gandhi ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a93a7f879149d4b27b5d7fb ) please find the failed cancellation for the subjected order

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74857?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMmRhNjY5MzNkNGIzNDUwMWI2YzhjM2Q1ODFlZDU0N2IiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )