Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 05:27:07 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
DECEMBER 20 &#45; DECEMBER 26

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c138fae99dfce793eb65fa495abccf7b105c46bec9f0ef3cfd2a9cab917efea467b688bc679e8a536f72b10241364070ba950640d92a2c5d77b034a3e15a677 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c138fae99dfce793eb65fa495abccf7b105c46bec9f0ef3cfd2a9cab917efea467b688bc679e8a536f72b10241364070ba950640d92a2c5d77b034a3e15a677 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8060955235b4cf568df045ccf23bdfba357c321fe5f16bd003e8031134726d6aa026915f32235e210c3c07b5d9a0716a949f1b73cbf71c9a533 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Dec 05 12 Dec 19 26

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8060955235b4cf568df045ccf23bdfba357c321fe5f16bd003e8031134726d6aa026915f32235e210c3c07b5d9a0716a949f1b73cbf71c9a533 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 05 12 Dec 19 26

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8060955235b4cf568df045ccf23bdfba357c321fe5f16bd003e8031134726d6aa026915f32235e210c3c07b5d9a0716a949f1b73cbf71c9a533 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 05 12 Dec 19 26

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80690fb362c458b01e01fe7fe61fbf8ce4c44f2d400bf748ca9781c5a5951931754d8246ca8803cf7ddccd98567088428748feb3e4f8c366190 
What Is Tone? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80690fb362c458b01e01fe7fe61fbf8ce4c44f2d400bf748ca9781c5a5951931754d8246ca8803cf7ddccd98567088428748feb3e4f8c366190 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8061c617317b8facce3483b66977f0d5a12ce8971cf5c576aaa94796692a6a724ce36ba1949d850ef5e194fcf4f1b08aa69782982b33aaa2e8d 
3 Creative Ways to Find Community at a Distance 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8061c617317b8facce3483b66977f0d5a12ce8971cf5c576aaa94796692a6a724ce36ba1949d850ef5e194fcf4f1b08aa69782982b33aaa2e8d 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a806ab833b7bd347880de66c8a2b3d23964c04c06855ffe4563272e7312ce574ba7a00dc5bfea2860c0daa756ec77226ece1a2557626e082c589 
Rethinking Our Self-Care Wins During the Pandemic 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a806ab833b7bd347880de66c8a2b3d23964c04c06855ffe4563272e7312ce574ba7a00dc5bfea2860c0daa756ec77226ece1a2557626e082c589 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80637ad3915ff664219e49a029f52c10e70c275033b3e34c74c8d00b356e855c26f40aba90fd71ce8f6360bac154c2dad8d657971ddefb6f56f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80637ad3915ff664219e49a029f52c10e70c275033b3e34c74c8d00b356e855c26f40aba90fd71ce8f6360bac154c2dad8d657971ddefb6f56f 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80637ad3915ff664219e49a029f52c10e70c275033b3e34c74c8d00b356e855c26f40aba90fd71ce8f6360bac154c2dad8d657971ddefb6f56f 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80637ad3915ff664219e49a029f52c10e70c275033b3e34c74c8d00b356e855c26f40aba90fd71ce8f6360bac154c2dad8d657971ddefb6f56f 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80623df77e0f0aa8dfe0048cf11b4136cf72a4aca578366ab8d68d9fa050beb13bf2e1731acbf746b4cee549499bd623f9d30fdddb5de7029df 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a806239d1f56a9893e6b6b061e9ddee3cf4993d4201115b894b152887880640735a980bbff552ca866b224351e7599ab75e6fa38ad384d403478 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8062149d200e0bbd06925476ef1351734ffa4d456ecbff0bb3bf64de07d7c27e990d8c6640f8e23132cab99ec1256adebe16c011694ead54eeb 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a806ff4f38baf8c91240043f0b29029cac07e4de9a5677e3ebc5b26bf1c7555a34151a50c90d9cb7a6c603b51e94b0d50c8a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a806411a595e9bb710490edd8d193c8500d0569729866a42172ebe9089b2ddb9303b16040262423f7391c7feae207785e474 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a806bf3c548ef44bdeb84d723d058fa66d37321bafe5323cfd3a41b8e11be6ed88fc5c1d6886fcb9c5151fdc4eaeae3eef04 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a3fd6e40ce0aaa14ad322e25a5fc0eaf05a4266d82eb60e6e7a3451b966a2b11bf4a2c68dc3b630e5d018019a0f4d9eaf7bdf1e886eeecc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8062149d200e0bbd06925476ef1351734ffa4d456ecbff0bb3bf64de07d7c27e990d8c6640f8e23132cab99ec1256adebe16c011694ead54eeb 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a3fd6e40ce0aaa1756be4c5ea2e965c7c34be00224d210e4831bdb31ce1f17d7bd1a8cde627f8363fbc7c04eb45fe06b306081c53dbb8ec72a530452cf47848 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2de6d2dde35d4edf183b1ac9255d0bde76e85353a6ac5b8fb7d8dfdbe2de330c179634e270b1cbf71dd87aa00152eebbfb2cc6b27c8a88014a43f6766e90822f15bd25999c1ac2ab20cd8c73c0664427b999906f269b6d34 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a3fd6e40ce0aaa18e7fbcb2fd2975945185d179df354cccbc8b96930b9833d3ff827f5d6ef981bde095efd17b2b17a7da4d15fde4e4f0ca3965a987ac1757bb 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a3fd6e40ce0aaa18e7fbcb2fd2975945185d179df354cccbc8b96930b9833d3ff827f5d6ef981bde095efd17b2b17a7da4d15fde4e4f0ca3965a987ac1757bb 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104