Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 05:33:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    landmarkgroup-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.10.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [DB5EUR03FT049.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Rejected refund update
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: LM CS Team <[email-masked]>, Fatma Maher <[email-masked]>, ARUNJAY RAJ <[email-masked]>, MUBASHER <[email-masked]>, Ebrahim <[email-masked]>, Mayar Mayar Nasser <[email-masked]>, Sohaib Ahmed <[email-masked]>, abdallah ahemad <[email-masked]>, saeedurrahman choudhary <[email-masked]>, Hussam Fahim <[email-masked]>, MOHAMMED ALMUSTAFA <[email-masked]>, HAMZA <[email-masked]>, MOHAMMED MURSHED <[email-masked]>, MUBASHER <mubasher.
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 05:33:31 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Please note that for the rejected refund you do not have to raise Jira from now on, 
Canned response has been added under the Title of ( Rejected Refund ) in Arabic and Engish, Where you can share that with the customer and close the case. 

Regards 
Shakeeb