Subject: Let's get back in the writing game together!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 05:29:56 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
DECEMBER 13 &#45; DECEMBER 19

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdf53ed3a3d7ed7a8de2a4c5a086fa47e02d9cc1eac07d19f43b9fab4a1c25a2f5c758615447fceecf7c0f8b8936d52e247f0ebe5ad9becde8eb425769080c0c 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdf53ed3a3d7ed7a8de2a4c5a086fa47e02d9cc1eac07d19f43b9fab4a1c25a2f5c758615447fceecf7c0f8b8936d52e247f0ebe5ad9becde8eb425769080c0c 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625d395530c9aa3e9b15ec22118d529a53736ee06e5bf13b5383cf9689f4dc34862d4d472593d3f008b516919a86c217d7a971bf8e1c7b0c725 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 28 05 Dec 12 19

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625d395530c9aa3e9b15ec22118d529a53736ee06e5bf13b5383cf9689f4dc34862d4d472593d3f008b516919a86c217d7a971bf8e1c7b0c725 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 28 05 Dec 12 19

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625d395530c9aa3e9b15ec22118d529a53736ee06e5bf13b5383cf9689f4dc34862d4d472593d3f008b516919a86c217d7a971bf8e1c7b0c725 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 28 05 Dec 12 19

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85d6408719617300a33c49fd8b7cf50c1267bd4caa2b1db291f75063185eb4d569b1e9a03942dc4b3fccc8a934e2dda18de12a963b07c6e6048dbc3e54ed9320 
Rethinking Our Self-Care Wins During the Pandemic 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85d6408719617300a33c49fd8b7cf50c1267bd4caa2b1db291f75063185eb4d569b1e9a03942dc4b3fccc8a934e2dda18de12a963b07c6e6048dbc3e54ed9320 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85d6408719617300059ce599cb4bf3a15d980670445c563ef2090bb086af5683981fa4e8560e6301fc103eab42cadd3a920aca81ab1b436d84e599198f3081c7 
Grammarly Joins the Cloud Security Alliance 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85d6408719617300059ce599cb4bf3a15d980670445c563ef2090bb086af5683981fa4e8560e6301fc103eab42cadd3a920aca81ab1b436d84e599198f3081c7 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85d64087196173005c2ea4770c22806d3e0705e9709724b0903865bd95edaef2ccd76c42ba540ea57657295a673b4abcba67f698ee171d19d3abaf5aa8b80a34 
The Dos and Don’ts of Work Chat Etiquette 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85d64087196173005c2ea4770c22806d3e0705e9709724b0903865bd95edaef2ccd76c42ba540ea57657295a673b4abcba67f698ee171d19d3abaf5aa8b80a34 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d6258ecb396c47744573bcd25b77ab7d9b7728f5a538f7b664a9a61b09e8f8eb171252d9f9978efc687d14c8a7a65bb56839d8bb53bfcf1da221 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d6258ecb396c47744573bcd25b77ab7d9b7728f5a538f7b664a9a61b09e8f8eb171252d9f9978efc687d14c8a7a65bb56839d8bb53bfcf1da221 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d6258ecb396c47744573bcd25b77ab7d9b7728f5a538f7b664a9a61b09e8f8eb171252d9f9978efc687d14c8a7a65bb56839d8bb53bfcf1da221 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d6258ecb396c47744573bcd25b77ab7d9b7728f5a538f7b664a9a61b09e8f8eb171252d9f9978efc687d14c8a7a65bb56839d8bb53bfcf1da221 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625392ca921decb21afc67af6c4889155d780c0ed0352a6d829866d88ca05aaa3f19e787ab4023127a22fec35f2f0a74522cee119110e530e66 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d62527768ca32db9b29aae8cbc3a74c8900ffde8a69a5a78b60bf475635ba04f5ce3227b88a3c796e68a222106795a8ad744fc64ed7aaa6855ce 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625a569756e56e50eeb2be5b49a6a5e15df3c52629b341f6acc3fc2c54f818b9668b203759c96c05ddf8974e7560dc332cc92d81291d625828c 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625b3b16351e9f0e61af20ac385f9efc5a0ed3f48449ce6f913d27612045a58ce73ec5ff9aaf7e8a2c8d73f28047453d377 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625b46cddbf6f46d0fe6c7c42b61babcf0325854e697b22fc8135531f6616d61596639842ec6792ff30bd554f756c08fc56 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625011c39e9cb86ee722fd79fb205abaf6d2f76388d53dc8546e94eb385278c08287a2c3763c04f736cc09e03e3d78445a2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d62567bd5faee1051ea58f2f7e69f65d5bc7b6e47daee521d59d9ef96ad4042177636a76492bca57c95f4579c10e3ca17ce9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625a569756e56e50eeb2be5b49a6a5e15df3c52629b341f6acc3fc2c54f818b9668b203759c96c05ddf8974e7560dc332cc92d81291d625828c 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=be1b647d3247d978fc3edc6ec89838a5c7f4d184e68cb707d2010d4c7e55a524016d5c9a508cdfb2f5b1d528d0c50371020e16fedb8a8a4f589fa8c92e7eb503 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7d2251053cd7e8927f375030caa040c576a111222ba8695340c94958d3b19ec6fe5f5e67ae06e93b49ab57659f66e96718d9b90552998e877e9359fbd02b9f3eef2d256626e3825ab48bd4d734c9b71ceab49e118e1c423e 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=be1b647d3247d978f202c600ecd0dc65cb1508e0e5f504a0fae437dc6f694439ccbb83e294d74563d01059662215781a4cddf9dd4e8abb0f09f1d7e974b2d062 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=be1b647d3247d978f202c600ecd0dc65cb1508e0e5f504a0fae437dc6f694439ccbb83e294d74563d01059662215781a4cddf9dd4e8abb0f09f1d7e974b2d062 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104