Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 08:11:09 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
DECEMBER 06 &#45; DECEMBER 12

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d92fe966ab0762d8c2e26fdbf08fdad1118bf1b960135a4418350e7d9b665bca0b2cbc1b9d30d34af72accaa8926313c20897c7c17a8eb7f84028aceb75e6474 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d92fe966ab0762d8c2e26fdbf08fdad1118bf1b960135a4418350e7d9b665bca0b2cbc1b9d30d34af72accaa8926313c20897c7c17a8eb7f84028aceb75e6474 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d92fe966ab0762d85a0ad32bc30b717d22f97fd45616fdef14318829b37c9dc6bedf61cd7f61eba403d20fe96834f5d5b6e05ba4d99c988f48e20fb424153bfb 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 21 28 Dec 05 12

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d92fe966ab0762d85a0ad32bc30b717d22f97fd45616fdef14318829b37c9dc6bedf61cd7f61eba403d20fe96834f5d5b6e05ba4d99c988f48e20fb424153bfb 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 21 28 Dec 05 12

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d92fe966ab0762d85a0ad32bc30b717d22f97fd45616fdef14318829b37c9dc6bedf61cd7f61eba403d20fe96834f5d5b6e05ba4d99c988f48e20fb424153bfb 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 21 28 Dec 05 12

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=120996ee40fb4f9fc2903f32516f9986aa08a94aa73b1e5ae0e83f45a2b71953ce1bc424024588cfd7eb92b8eb8a3410b4ce3580fc38a5154cb21f14a75b6ed0 
The Grammarly Holiday Gift Guide to Books 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=120996ee40fb4f9fc2903f32516f9986aa08a94aa73b1e5ae0e83f45a2b71953ce1bc424024588cfd7eb92b8eb8a3410b4ce3580fc38a5154cb21f14a75b6ed0 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=120996ee40fb4f9f17f01a111bfdff22461b54bae6c0bed6be833c20477f1e9807eb7e618910e4772be204238d2d5db6debd8ac8a9df7a8ffa09f246cac9acc5 
Beyond Words: How We Communicated in 2020 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=120996ee40fb4f9f17f01a111bfdff22461b54bae6c0bed6be833c20477f1e9807eb7e618910e4772be204238d2d5db6debd8ac8a9df7a8ffa09f246cac9acc5 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=120996ee40fb4f9fe9db863a629003b88d99132027a31a389f4bf5b6b3f7fd0a94eca8a34f8a1c72486bbf067d1891f7baf3a3b88f0d6d55f7e40c500aeb12a7 
How to Stay on Top of Deadlines 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=120996ee40fb4f9fe9db863a629003b88d99132027a31a389f4bf5b6b3f7fd0a94eca8a34f8a1c72486bbf067d1891f7baf3a3b88f0d6d55f7e40c500aeb12a7 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66b0cd7829ac96e9874c3e6e54700953866bd2f80297b689e59cc8ca01cef1ed8bf7904db10442b18ca2c2d5e62e5ec2d167b0084fcaab7dc4dd13cf499bbb80 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66b0cd7829ac96e9874c3e6e54700953866bd2f80297b689e59cc8ca01cef1ed8bf7904db10442b18ca2c2d5e62e5ec2d167b0084fcaab7dc4dd13cf499bbb80 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66b0cd7829ac96e9874c3e6e54700953866bd2f80297b689e59cc8ca01cef1ed8bf7904db10442b18ca2c2d5e62e5ec2d167b0084fcaab7dc4dd13cf499bbb80 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66b0cd7829ac96e9874c3e6e54700953866bd2f80297b689e59cc8ca01cef1ed8bf7904db10442b18ca2c2d5e62e5ec2d167b0084fcaab7dc4dd13cf499bbb80 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66b0cd7829ac96e9ecf70b4aa363c9f617eda421a10915dd9a94e1d13871d0b20aa95daf6d4b33586e04f07d10032d96996c0bc2982b7fcee20e1e60251c3e92 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66b0cd7829ac96e9c620b5d2f3c65e9d7dc830ea9e3a2909cbc6f619e01c363912b4d63c2e9fb67dafa91a9b1db0148aff1f6aeff4bf0d669748f51cf025907d 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66b0cd7829ac96e95d0eb4f410ca071c6655ba85a5b6dc82a45ca44526b0b232b4f083d3c42a8f1c31b53a5392d8e8019d56a806162f8d1a2853019ec5b3a1a6 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66b0cd7829ac96e9f8186f7907a64e41ff53b501b49b6bd197f4f6c65134d67b73e45b69587b39c6487cbc615cdce4e23dd1595fcdb29def 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=926a3d0114ca7f03496566e410affd7b125e2b8bb950d71b442ec3b27a4e7c825c1e956842f1aad55929edd444867dd9d2ac4fd6a1010843 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=926a3d0114ca7f030eb3543657fa1290109bfacd5c0d4731228676fa9702c9d80c9d6b72c1ce3361ac4d9c99e41f6f3fd5e0cf7f8c17f14e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=926a3d0114ca7f035fcb66de5030c79337029136302fb9f01b9415311f125c73186e8a746b2c9ed9571e9e43dbc85f5adfd75b20febd30ae 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66b0cd7829ac96e95d0eb4f410ca071c6655ba85a5b6dc82a45ca44526b0b232b4f083d3c42a8f1c31b53a5392d8e8019d56a806162f8d1a2853019ec5b3a1a6 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=926a3d0114ca7f03cf451864052e255e83d5e6e61da0beb49d68b6546811a9ee2488183fe6b3b9ee380fbb46248448e4969d02ec8e7062de214f22edf02e2c90 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c877985d2c2d8c2581a45785cdbf0d5cb958b0d4ed1acabd5330e07f85ef50ed70351532450d8664e69237c5069047ec5c0a9a8713dff02d773e2f6e6783d96123bbded829183debd5080f76ad3135a116e8bc63b2bb2d60 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=252f72b30e904d21fde7ea8cc2f7c7f90c60d4f90a23311f9bc884524ff559a31c1c60007373598a96d6dd54722e7c992283761697679faf9ade48751cf8df12 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=252f72b30e904d21fde7ea8cc2f7c7f90c60d4f90a23311f9bc884524ff559a31c1c60007373598a96d6dd54722e7c992283761697679faf9ade48751cf8df12 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104