Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 04:51:04 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
NOVEMBER 29 &#45; DECEMBER 05

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7bf92894501f58d3ccff1e96689dc500585ac378963ba93633bff69ed19667463d191cb6b60a33de8c9292583ab8145f3ddf04b82547b33558 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7bf92894501f58d3ccff1e96689dc500585ac378963ba93633bff69ed19667463d191cb6b60a33de8c9292583ab8145f3ddf04b82547b33558 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7beb299ff87e16ff5f801e31d91445c31bcbf2e5ccc4976e7b06bdfff7e7d0c78eefb3a5ef3b5d8b3621a3cc379fe05366f43be274c8d1dd4f 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 14 21 Nov 28 05

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7beb299ff87e16ff5f801e31d91445c31bcbf2e5ccc4976e7b06bdfff7e7d0c78eefb3a5ef3b5d8b3621a3cc379fe05366f43be274c8d1dd4f 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 14 21 Nov 28 05

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7beb299ff87e16ff5f801e31d91445c31bcbf2e5ccc4976e7b06bdfff7e7d0c78eefb3a5ef3b5d8b3621a3cc379fe05366f43be274c8d1dd4f 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 14 21 Nov 28 05

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16b2969fcef69bee646b26c1e95da28c0d519f32562c3448948a9718d47a76b9606944f646bbe6d15a109f50a2091a45cb51c22e0578dba2dd367661c4bd853b 
15 Writing Prompts for Self-Reflecting on Your Year 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16b2969fcef69bee646b26c1e95da28c0d519f32562c3448948a9718d47a76b9606944f646bbe6d15a109f50a2091a45cb51c22e0578dba2dd367661c4bd853b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
AI

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16b2969fcef69beefdb55bc0a10f95fb766499ec9df812b59e841ac17a61db653e401ab9a3f231e6c876e65e37d24afca5ded6b5cbe7df193df3ee0c9e1997cd 
Doing Data Right: Building a Successful Dataset from the Ground Up 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16b2969fcef69beefdb55bc0a10f95fb766499ec9df812b59e841ac17a61db653e401ab9a3f231e6c876e65e37d24afca5ded6b5cbe7df193df3ee0c9e1997cd 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16b2969fcef69beeeb3d709cb536fb47ad2359b3fdadfaf6cd85b0229a168b2d9a882c4c63020070b632bd38334e7f4a9b6861cfb38c46caddca0b2d84c08c0f 
Extending Our Free Offering for Nonprofits and NGOs through 2021 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16b2969fcef69beeeb3d709cb536fb47ad2359b3fdadfaf6cd85b0229a168b2d9a882c4c63020070b632bd38334e7f4a9b6861cfb38c46caddca0b2d84c08c0f 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7bcf5f7ee0496cd1d8d274e5f55070f30fdbf7813b99e611a459c5668687d942748dbacbbce58fc18eb5b9c8e19204167c4185da981b6d9619 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7bcf5f7ee0496cd1d8d274e5f55070f30fdbf7813b99e611a459c5668687d942748dbacbbce58fc18eb5b9c8e19204167c4185da981b6d9619 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7bcf5f7ee0496cd1d8d274e5f55070f30fdbf7813b99e611a459c5668687d942748dbacbbce58fc18eb5b9c8e19204167c4185da981b6d9619 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7bcf5f7ee0496cd1d8d274e5f55070f30fdbf7813b99e611a459c5668687d942748dbacbbce58fc18eb5b9c8e19204167c4185da981b6d9619 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7b897dbbf29eeca0d04664130c2adbaa4d2a8d66e7ec90db1803f92925893ed77b0eec4f3190b4bbf1f779c139846447e54c7d203f16bcb1ac 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7b55d6ec8a743e9add909eeaf28ed435775ba32c40a68e13640110ff14f0a14386b5b83639907bae456da6c0fe1785b07ca641cbffbab67d0a 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7b217fd82f42836e31d3f34476ae6cfc24bf3dd53485d5f089aaf423c0d04d49f3d30fb7924298c09762aba472c4f192521ea1b5ed9aecc90c 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7b37ce54601167d6a352a1cd137f0f91301bfe28e9dba6d200c2a2fea4197dda311b358d4139b743d3f3c676597fd7a0ff 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7b2ec0fafac96faf5de44f51648f532c8ca33eb3b9d7de961159e648c730578fcf02a5e6d853857e02b6995177b6fd5da6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7bf70167493b98d44287063f010c9a784cc336e2676fd099d2e848c91cdc0bd638c7a125e3d4668079e75ebf909a9609c5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7be2c0101fb81f3e73fae87df416fde8c614922c1f514fb1a391d6d7c29dc0096d250594e4fef15188a44979f09fdf8b4f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7b217fd82f42836e31d3f34476ae6cfc24bf3dd53485d5f089aaf423c0d04d49f3d30fb7924298c09762aba472c4f192521ea1b5ed9aecc90c 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7bbc7530a6d9453346a15b7cc1b6863cacf10c9cdf617bf11052090df49385c296602a115779305d407de8906a66b456f8f750554c84ef342a 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86f1fb43e3a24205922b71631ff554bd1a85d88f84d1166bb96d92f8fe6c00db44e05c3d1371e7678b55592447011a6f95d65e184e19886c96fbae871f878c98d3ac485a58dc0d03fc92c1a15098cacc4190625135314e09 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7b3ad58e53d8831953fbd9894f13112b17f9095e37d5cd302365ccb352ec6e946d1760a0c158b3d68374d179a5b993fe826d2f0b3b9d4ff77a 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0963da8ac7a7b3ad58e53d8831953fbd9894f13112b17f9095e37d5cd302365ccb352ec6e946d1760a0c158b3d68374d179a5b993fe826d2f0b3b9d4ff77a 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104