Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 02:24:17 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: lsmindia.com

Subject: Re: Late refund
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: Mohamed Kamal <[email-masked]>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 02:24:13 -0700 (MST)

refunded 

From: "Mohamed Kamal" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2020 11:50:26 AM 
Subject: Late refund 

Hi Team, 

The customer raised return request and our shipping partner has collected the items, however the return request has been cancelled once the item reached warehouse. 
and no refund has been done to the customer 

kindly look into this. 

Tracking no : 46042792121 
Order no: [ callto:9613040188 | 9613040188 ]