Subject: Re: Fetchr Support \ 34198780809782 - Wrong Mobile number Updated - Customer not aware about this delivery \ Ticket [#2092308] Updated
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>, support <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 05:14:11 -0700 (MST)

Hi Jessie, 

We have contacted the customer under 1808388, will update within 24 hours on the same. 

Thanks And Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "support" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 8:49:51 AM 
Subject: FW: Fetchr Support \ 34198780809782 - Wrong Mobile number Updated - Customer not aware about this delivery \ Ticket [#2092308] Updated 

Hi Team, 

Please email this customer and get the correct number. 

The confirm on this email in 24 hours. 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

T: +97145172087 

From: Fady Wagih <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 7:58 PM 
To: Anwar P. Panery <[email-masked]>; Deepak Damodaran <[email-masked]>; Rasal Rana <[email-masked]>; K Nayan <[email-masked]>; Lalit Ratnala <[email-masked]>; Shadatali Shaikh <[email-masked]>; HCUAECCC <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Con Loc <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Fwd: Fetchr Support \ 34198780809782 - Wrong Mobile number Updated - Customer not aware about this delivery \ Ticket [#2092308] Updated 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi team, 

Please check the below order and provide us with the correct mobile number as the one registered on the system is not related to the consignee. 

	

Order Number 	

Date Creation 	

AWB 	

Tracking No. 	

Order Ref 	

Name 

AG105959442 	

11/29/2020 	

OLAPIAG105959442b43ed62abd5e4 	

34198780809782 	

9618554487 	

Beena Nair 

To view the entire conversation, click [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffetchrsupport.freshdesk.com%2Fpublic%2Ftickets%2F3de1c57a3beb8d3c16a51db14276e740d7d80e4cb4b61d522fe3dc3551a295ad&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cf23fedb38c1741864c1708d89611f589%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637424351168421260%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=4qaHHsK%2BXjp6T8JZBKxcqO4DQuZ%2Ft41PL0qW5qlAw%2FI%3D&reserved=0 | 
https://fetchrsupport.freshdesk.com/public/tickets/3de1c57a3beb8d3c16a51db14276e740d7d80e4cb4b61d522fe3dc3551a295ad ] 

	

	

	

Fady Wagih Ghaly 

Client Support Coordinator 

KSA +966112049199 

UAE +97148012995 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fetchr.us%2F&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cf23fedb38c1741864c1708d89611f589%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637424351168431255%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=ef5JB%2FL8Ozq%2Bosfm3yC%2FBwxO3Pfo%2BJUnOujPFEmylqU%3D&reserved=0 | www.fetchr.us ] 

2092308:301290 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com