Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 50% off all Premium plans inside! 🤩
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 07:25:58 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
NOVEMBER 22 &#45; NOVEMBER 28

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f6154944919b583d1a250cdf14d2d4ac2fad98a2bc8dfedd654ab4e553f6c9b849185d8f173185f41bab64cee3d6da48d6c1c1565beac12d247 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61a809336dc89a7dc92c5b5da7804c4ed0bc6137b53a4f9892c9ea19ec19de53d7951e7c740e3de9eadb6db7adcf737189ef20e0f5bcb818da 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61a809336dc89a7dc92c5b5da7804c4ed0bc6137b53a4f9892c9ea19ec19de53d7951e7c740e3de9eadb6db7adcf737189ef20e0f5bcb818da 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f613a0d761d29bd6d46538229f92f535a37ddd531e707972877c3f13a413cc9f624a2e0816e7108a004e248838f04d2a7196b60db340a091430 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 07 14 Nov 21 28

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f613a0d761d29bd6d46538229f92f535a37ddd531e707972877c3f13a413cc9f624a2e0816e7108a004e248838f04d2a7196b60db340a091430 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 07 14 Nov 21 28

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f613a0d761d29bd6d46538229f92f535a37ddd531e707972877c3f13a413cc9f624a2e0816e7108a004e248838f04d2a7196b60db340a091430 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 07 14 Nov 21 28

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f610aeaeb3c6c9c1094a05f68692ef2e3d269ea26feb71f7ab9628673c9413d898061bec204b04ec0fed433754bdb1ad1a7d3cc93973c3d7c21 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f610aeaeb3c6c9c1094a05f68692ef2e3d269ea26feb71f7ab9628673c9413d898061bec204b04ec0fed433754bdb1ad1a7d3cc93973c3d7c21 

Establish a trusted brand <br class="hide"> footprint by enabling your entire team to produce <br class="hide"> consistent, on-brand writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f610aeaeb3c6c9c1094a05f68692ef2e3d269ea26feb71f7ab9628673c9413d898061bec204b04ec0fed433754bdb1ad1a7d3cc93973c3d7c21 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f610aeaeb3c6c9c1094a05f68692ef2e3d269ea26feb71f7ab9628673c9413d898061bec204b04ec0fed433754bdb1ad1a7d3cc93973c3d7c21 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a6d86eba1547e2c240a86bc76d9268b85bcd22183a0fd1aac4b318add5cd23546c915c4ea59fdaa5bbf2546a8ba07b88d03f49e7ac435eaa2 
Supporting Health, Safety, and Well-Being During the COVID-19 Outbreak 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a6d86eba1547e2c240a86bc76d9268b85bcd22183a0fd1aac4b318add5cd23546c915c4ea59fdaa5bbf2546a8ba07b88d03f49e7ac435eaa2 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Fluency

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a7b79a9fb625491a84df92f2c0467b25e144219da2959e3719178efb2b735a12650db2696e068ac85e2c2564b0fc6473b6d81fae21f0036f7 
Tips to Make Your Written English More Powerful 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a7b79a9fb625491a84df92f2c0467b25e144219da2959e3719178efb2b735a12650db2696e068ac85e2c2564b0fc6473b6d81fae21f0036f7 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a2421aa7de0a011af3649761d5f46e036e2f1f2e45cc14396eb1998eb0a26a7e440076ff9414859e1cc3efebebe750745b47831cc44733a21 
How a Style Guide Can Help Your Team Stay Professional 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a2421aa7de0a011af3649761d5f46e036e2f1f2e45cc14396eb1998eb0a26a7e440076ff9414859e1cc3efebebe750745b47831cc44733a21 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f612f2aea6a6c054b0019100c4ad51181d26ac74abec4617d9a1aadbe66ceb78b260d37ead3b2b58f241bf16645640c08151e311e7baafeed45 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61419e5557d70278ef386bea24958cfe7d5b6f72b64c5387ce5e274b256f160ff12b1f0a90bc351fa08bb483c879097968032e4a35113904ed 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61a009946bc90e8f055ee16cb2824a97bfea491e8b5a292ae2976440db8c812cfae085e57d69e90413a2bc66317c5ca54820f37f9a73db937a 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f614f159261d25e59d81d569ba97c18f0e9f1b6de0a40fb9388bd9d6605c0412c222e4788f308157d3a70c71f3a792acf28 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61d2dab53b21d037fb9902f8b9ab2ab37d55c7f1486547ea62657d1108c08ac1761b5526c620266a5d73f2f361663d7e7a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f617154a15a7b121fff52b209e25cbb229c9d685c21e4a5e12123e1fda8fd6133f3eeb73e6d38e2ed39ded28b665903f4fe 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f6199b82117e2438ce04519742a9ae1e1fa1ad1042f18de632e12f6fa9dbf0f271912ea2110e8a12fca91cf8ae21c787366 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61a009946bc90e8f055ee16cb2824a97bfea491e8b5a292ae2976440db8c812cfae085e57d69e90413a2bc66317c5ca54820f37f9a73db937a 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61b291a309133224b9ff861159f41d64500c9bc9b65266664d5813983e8685e2a6f99183e50dc612dafeec24b3b79dbf6586bc09feac89a611 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6d54de5a08d0e8bf97c0c5bdbd0681ec5604d9a9e887c4b09776684ed104efa766daaee3dcd602088887ecb2a5febe163858ed04415ca1f56ed8e699f3182760769b9bfc256c87a66dd48cfc211187229bb1dbb55a7c7448 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f615729ad1c96d6a29b056636d13eb4f073274c4997ebc8d17998565bb2a3d572be833a46ffd7ad4c5f65b6bfd0472469609a2cb14577b90fb3 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f615729ad1c96d6a29b056636d13eb4f073274c4997ebc8d17998565bb2a3d572be833a46ffd7ad4c5f65b6bfd0472469609a2cb14577b90fb3 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104