Subject: We want to send you stellar stats and awesome achievements!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 06:01:52 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
NOVEMBER 15 &#45; NOVEMBER 21

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb235d6e8ce4d3bd24cfa945dc93736cf0ca5bb507577b330578bf137e0155f87acbe19275a25cc40b3d1ecdf6586786a9d7cbcc1e0eaad91e 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb235d6e8ce4d3bd24cfa945dc93736cf0ca5bb507577b330578bf137e0155f87acbe19275a25cc40b3d1ecdf6586786a9d7cbcc1e0eaad91e 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb7e3a0ce3650277a6c510b1316e0ea012a16b6eb59dc898c68b32326a62f24e0e2456f05fda6450ab610f9e22749d7cd92acf5d74feebbf47 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 31 07 Nov 14 21

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb7e3a0ce3650277a6c510b1316e0ea012a16b6eb59dc898c68b32326a62f24e0e2456f05fda6450ab610f9e22749d7cd92acf5d74feebbf47 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 31 07 Nov 14 21

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb7e3a0ce3650277a6c510b1316e0ea012a16b6eb59dc898c68b32326a62f24e0e2456f05fda6450ab610f9e22749d7cd92acf5d74feebbf47 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 31 07 Nov 14 21

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178ebfbf11e30ee9b73ee1d66dff58934cc149c10635354c2fb79004964afccab293ff496e5fcb1c2b2893aafd031abd8121b8f08fb74c37e9f56 
How to Reach Out to Someone Beyond “How Are You?” 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178ebfbf11e30ee9b73ee1d66dff58934cc149c10635354c2fb79004964afccab293ff496e5fcb1c2b2893aafd031abd8121b8f08fb74c37e9f56 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb04848c191e709a6eaee94b45f03bbf550e0a2ce302aa16c100f217281b1d3ce0fd84b534eb4010fe69e518d35f8481282879d0a9668d6e0c 
3 Ways to Connect Through Writing Over the Holidays 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb04848c191e709a6eaee94b45f03bbf550e0a2ce302aa16c100f217281b1d3ce0fd84b534eb4010fe69e518d35f8481282879d0a9668d6e0c 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb5d0e53595b6d73daaf518a6f96945ef7aa6f3a4caef4525ced7ec4d71a83298a9778932861ca85dece36ccd21b89fb6e10c508ef33edd52b 
Small Team, Big Goals: How to Get More Done With Less 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb5d0e53595b6d73daaf518a6f96945ef7aa6f3a4caef4525ced7ec4d71a83298a9778932861ca85dece36ccd21b89fb6e10c508ef33edd52b 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb4393c4d1299da29697ac6cb1084729ad3951b8bf417dc25341efe7c26acc094c7d432716222bb5c8045a3357ca351e26818af71b8bdcf877 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb4393c4d1299da29697ac6cb1084729ad3951b8bf417dc25341efe7c26acc094c7d432716222bb5c8045a3357ca351e26818af71b8bdcf877 

Get better, faster results when <br class="hide"> employees can clearly and <br class="hide"> effectively communicate<br class="hide">  their ideas.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb4393c4d1299da29697ac6cb1084729ad3951b8bf417dc25341efe7c26acc094c7d432716222bb5c8045a3357ca351e26818af71b8bdcf877 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb4393c4d1299da29697ac6cb1084729ad3951b8bf417dc25341efe7c26acc094c7d432716222bb5c8045a3357ca351e26818af71b8bdcf877 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178ebae5fe807d64db5567efbb3e4af12c05efa76012e7b8f66523682dfad74257bbe9466886c046c145d14d5268f19cd6ba4ca56ea6cb1c0cd4f 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178ebb8f721c02066da45e04f960af183dc346e8afb90b4dc5e82f61cdb302fa7b50fd037b5045c34a776c40e4977ab9421b7b277c89c29ade504 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178ebb67a2546e09c45949a6e3f8f1a1bee228854d4a42d5298483e0211c2608caea425a8fdc9e75aa3fe2a27aa7996c001807a5d53f5f22e8888 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb783048853813a301cb637cca6c404315a9435f10078dd3da2f2a838fca9c7ef46d34835dc8ed7a1e0b605da837c41888 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178ebb43f62dfa4c985b626f5edbc4dadd0fcfc6e4220583a49493136c139615a77fedc1b931b0db4aca5cb05aaa3733e3fc8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb589edfa48a351e7e17724385f9d94f1eeb489119e49aaae5647563208025aaa037fdf88dfb75fe4feab3b46574412fca 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb11c2edfc74cad4a3c8607420e546d2b86cc0c8ad841254305e9ef9924d5ee00624df281fa1c34b295fccf0793a5da9df 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178ebb67a2546e09c45949a6e3f8f1a1bee228854d4a42d5298483e0211c2608caea425a8fdc9e75aa3fe2a27aa7996c001807a5d53f5f22e8888 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb62d1767374f6c3e3e97fcda803b49936834c29c4fc9198673e8ba0ec8302a31172c4a75327a9f77c92059320c6bc4b37bcf059f840f9013a 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fc48eda473ef3e95a59d31952d2e99063e0b31e2afd616c349fb40a42d56362845c969bb765242ed91f50262cd84c3b1e86a9552d6d0cc3a8cc97262de0b5fe1e22bd11921d38ac39aa5e2d769455139918d96db0517e9c2 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb19963adcaf85153135b70b63c8645adbd4e82f005d10ef230d7ae37b0f3d833305ddbb9c55fb14cbf88d2f2ab45b0262839d9ff0beaf0a40 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb19963adcaf85153135b70b63c8645adbd4e82f005d10ef230d7ae37b0f3d833305ddbb9c55fb14cbf88d2f2ab45b0262839d9ff0beaf0a40 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104